• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by carolyn:

*sticks her tongue out at chris-w*

Alright! I AM quitting!!!!!

Just dont send me the bill for dry cleaning , Please!

Next pubclub I attend I will be smoke free!
grin.gif

So Carolyn are you going to be there or what? I dont descriminate against smokers. Bring some Marlboros and we'll be friends. Just try to keep up in the beer slugging contests tongue.gif

OK, you mangy bunch of climbers, is there a pub club tomorrow??

If not I propose one up north at the flying pig brewery in Everett.

A chance to get an early start on drinking for the rope-up and if people want to hook up for rides and what-not we could do that too.

I myself have an empty station wagon leaving from Everett about 3:30 on Friday.

So is anybody in for tomorrow night????

miker

The Flying Pig is at 2929 Colby Ave in Everett.

If you're going north on I-5, take the Broadway exit (which is on the left) and continue north to Hewitt. Turn left on Hewitt (going west) and continue on until you cross Colby. I can't remember if you can turn left onto Colby from Hewitt or not, but it should only be a half a block south of Hewitt on Colby.

If you're heading south on I-5, just take the Hewitt Ave exit and head west until you get to Colby. All else is the same.

-Climb on,

No left turn from Westbound Hewitt onto Colby my climbing friends, (unless you are driving a City Transit Bus) But the Pig is located just south of Hewitt on Colby. I can't make it tonight (class), but, I will be there in spirit wishing I was doing that instead of learning how to appraise income properties for the 5th time... rolleyes.gif

Well, I do not believe they have Guinness, you will have to settle for their brews which usually includes an excellent Chocolate Stout and or Porter.

I will bring some extra Guinness for the weekend though to keep us all in tip top carbo-loaded shape.

miker