Fucking republicans

rob

I know a few tea partiers who also refuse to identify themselves as republicans. Who do they vote for, though, I wonder? Certainly not the black man! He's a muslim!

You mean the "real" black man? Not the Uncle Tom and sellout? You know, what liberals call every black conservative from Colin Powell, to Condi Rice to Clarence Thomas. :wave:

Actually, I think most liberals have a lot of respect for Powell. It's the republicans who seem to accuse him of being a liberal. :confused:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"KILL PIRATES DEAD!"

yee-haw! Kill 'em dead, sheriff!

Your buddy TTK once said that someone should put a bullet in W's head.

Yee-haw! Kill' the cowboy dead, sheriff Pat!!!

I'm pretty sure that doesn't even rate on the list of most offensive things my buddy tvash has said. :)

"KILL PIRATES DEAD!"

yee-haw! Kill 'em dead, sheriff!

Your buddy TTK once said that someone should put a bullet in W's head.

Yee-haw! Kill' the cowboy dead, sheriff Pat!!!

I'm pretty sure that doesn't even rate on the list of most offensive things my buddy tvash has said. :)

I know, he said it, so it's ok. That guy with the sign - now he is crazy!!!

Yee haw!

Actually, I think most liberals have a lot of respect for Powell. It's the republicans who seem to accuse him of being a liberal. :confused:

x2 - indeed, they courted his support for the past 2 presidential elections and got it

thomas, on the other hand, is nuttier than squirrel-poo, but i'd never think to call him an "uncle tom" (christ, what white person ever uses that label?)

details, meh. liberals hated bush, but for arguable far more accurate reasons, and while they might have joked he was the love-child of krusty the klown, they weren't seriously claiming he was kenyan, or killed a whole school-full of kids to justify a war on the 2nd amendment.

x2 - indeed, they courted his support for the past 2 presidential elections and got it

Um, yeah, NOW they have respect for him because he is shit-talking R's. But when he gave that talk before the UN - and for years afterwards.... not so much respect.

Why is it that whenever a republican has anything negative to say about his own party, he is labelled a liberal by his peers? Lots of democrats are negative about their party but they're not labelled conservatives. Kinda weird.

Joe Lieberman was so popular with the D's they tried to beat him in the primary.

Yeah, TOTALLY different.

Not.

Why is it that whenever a republican has anything negative to say about his own party, he is labelled a liberal by his peers? Lots of democrats are negative about their party but they're not labelled conservatives. Kinda weird.

Joe Lieberman was so popular with the D's they tried to beat him in the primary.

Yeah, TOTALLY different.

Not.

Did democrats call Lieberman a conservative because he criticized the democratic party? I don't know a lot about it, but you seem to. Illuminate me? I didn't realize he had a history of criticizing his party.

Also, I thought they *did* beat him in the primary? That's why he had to run as an independent.

Obama's been my favorite president ever - but not out of party loyalty, of which I possess little to none - just a visceral revulsion for the opposing team's atheist gay, women, black and Mexican hatin' agenda. It's no wonder - I just described by own immediate family.

I like Obama cuz:

His team saved our economy from disaster.

He got us out of Iraq and is getting out of Asscrackistan.

He wuvz d gayz now.

He picks good folks like Hils to do stuff.

He's going after guns...finally.

He almost closed Gitmo.

In foreign policy, he's not a dumbshit kneejerker. He plays a smart, long game.

He took on health care - the toughest nut to crack in the book, and paid the political price for it.

He delivered a much deserved kick in the nutz to that give a fuck poster child of Bait and Switch Entitlement.

His second term is apparently deflating the GOP's primary propaganda outlet.

He may be the one to finally address the largest and most damaging aspect of the War on Drugs - the hobbit's leaf.

He falls short in the civil liberties area, fo sho, as did FDR, but he's still got a few years left. We'll see.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

Did democrats call Lieberman a conservative because he criticized the democratic party? I don't know a lot about it, but you seem to. Illuminate me? I didn't realize he had a history of criticizing his party.

Also, I thought they *did* beat him in the primary? That's why he had to run as an independent.

Of course you "tuned out" on that story. :wave:

THEY are the bad guys - WE aren't like THEM! LOLZ

Yeah, TOTALLY different.

Not.

Joe who? Jebus, who the hell even thinks about Joe Lieberman anymore? That's so, so, 2000, no?

Edited by tvashtarkatena

Of course you "tuned out" on that story.

THEY are the bad guys - WE aren't like THEM! LOLZ

I'm not even sure what point you're trying to make now. The "us vs them" thing is a favorite of yours, not mine.

You claim the R's are far worse than the D's. More crazy, willing to call them traitors if they misstep, whatever.

I call it human nature. Demanding loyalty, and what not. Nobody likes to be backstabbed or feel such. I also make no claims about one side being fundamentally "crazier" than the other. But pretend you don't get that all you want.

Um, yeah, NOW they have respect for him because he is shit-talking R's. But when he gave that talk before the UN - and for years afterwards.... not so much respect.

um, did you get the memo where even powell admitted that was the biggest regret of his life n' a big part of why he quit the cabinent? seems pretty reasonable to be angry at a man who capitalized on liberals profound respect for his life and intellectual qualities to schill for a monumentally stupid war, utilizing evidence that i doubt even you would now stick up for.

um, did you get the memo where even powell admitted that was the biggest regret of his life n' a big part of why he quit the cabinent? seems pretty reasonable to be angry at a man who capitalized on liberals profound respect for his life and intellectual qualities to schill for a monumentally stupid war, utilizing evidence that i doubt even you would now stick up for.

Your smart enough not to stupidly ignore my point, irrespective of how inconvenient it is to your myopic world view. :wave:

I do think the republicans are more crazy. I don't know if they're more willing to call people traitors or not, though.

What are the major talking points of the republican party right now? No universal background checks for guns. Anti-choice for abortions. No same-sex marriage. Anti-sodomy laws. Legislation to support "traditional" values.

Sure sounds a lot crazier to me than what the democrats are talking about, although certainly I'm no big fan of them, either.

You claim the R's are far worse than the D's. More crazy, willing to call them traitors if they misstep, whatever.

yes, that's it excatly (though the word "far" could certainly be debated and evicted from the sentence)

liberals of necessity have to tolerate a great deal of diversity of opinion, since that's, like, the meaning of "liberal" - christ, compare the crowd shots of who attended the repubs n' dems summer conventions last year - notice any difference?

okay, take the liebernman example - dem's in his state had a choice between him, a moderate, and a more liberal guy - hardly bizarre. now compare it to bob igliss, a south carolian who is amazingly conservative on every single issue in the book, except climate change, who lost too. there is a difference.

Your smart enough not to stupidly ignore my point, irrespective of how inconvenient it is to your myopic world view. :wave:

i must indeed be myopic - shit talking a man who is actively being stupid seems appropriate, and ceasing to shit talk after said man admits a mistake does too - where did i miss your point?