Brewpub Meeting @ Elizabeth Station Bellingham

Tyson.g

Been seeing people looking for partners in the Bellingham area.

Thought I would throw out a Brewpub call for anyone in the area looking for partners/carpooling ideas and general hob nobbing.

Elizabeth Station is a great new spot in Bellingham and it looks like there is general interest in meeting on:

Monday July 9th @ 7pm ish.

Come meet some new folks and support a great new business!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great idea Tyson! Unfortunately I can't make it but am also interested in new local partners.

About me: I'm moderately old, somewhat skilled, into moderately long days, but am fully settled in the Ham (22 yrs). All purpose climber, but my persistent interest is swinging leads on multi-pitch 5.9/10. And I'm usually free on Fridays.

Tyson can give you my info or you can PM me. Cheers, Curt

So it sounds as though the Monday night timeframe was picked up by others and passed around, through word of mouth.

Considering this I am suggesting that the plan go forward with the original date of Monday @ 7ish.

A thought would be to have this as an open ended event. Weekly, monthly or whatever which would open the opportunity to those who are not able to attend this one.