"Get this scum out of here!"

allthumbs

Following is a sentence passed by Judge W. Wyatt McKay of Trumbull County, Ohio, via Mike Royko:

"When you slithered out of your hole that day, and you spewed your venom all over this defenseless 12-year-old girl, you made this court's top 10 hit list. In a way, the best sentence this court could give would be no sentence at all, because if you left this courtroom I don't think you would be alive 10 minutes. You are nothing but a weed, a weed among wheat... And when we have a weed, it's my job to eradicate the weed, because if you don't you will choke the wheat. Therefore, I'm going to take you off the streets for just as long as I possibly can. It means you aren't even eligible for parole until you're 92. That leaves only one more count, aggravated robbery... You stole this little girl's bra as a souvenir, probably to brag about it to your friends later on. Well, I'm going to give you a souvenir of Trumbull County justice. And that is, you will receive a maximum sentence of 10 to 25 on the aggravated robbery for the stealing of that bra. And I hope that if you last 25 years in prison that you remember that souvenir."

"Get this scum out of here!"

[rockband]

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I read recently of some character in the vicinity of Washington, DC, who has raped three different women, always wearing black and armed with, of all things, a cross bow. Now how does one go about his sexual jollies when he is armed with a cross bow? Apparently the instinct to fight back has been all but bred out of the American people. Either that or the law of the survival of the fittest has been repealed.

Trask, this joint is no fun if you refuse to run with the ball when the Doctor implicates that you support rape via your support of an armed citizenry. If we can not escalate an argument using the time-honored tradition of the poorly-argued and ridiculous troll, what then is left to do here? Discuss climbing? Offer helpful advice on gear and good routes? Celebrate one another's accomplishments on the rock? Sounds like a pretty brain-damaged bleeding heart liberal agenda you're espousing, old dog. [Razz]