N*****head

prole

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So do we file this under "things are so fucked in this country that I'm not surprised by anything anymore, ooh look at the iPad" or the "my expectations of an intellectually and morally bankrupt political leadership are so low that this doesn't surprise me but I'll sorta kinda of play along with the idea that these are legitimate candidates for public office and they should be taken seriously, ooh look at the iPad"?

So do we file this under "things are so fucked in this country that I'm not surprised by anything anymore, ooh look at the iPad" or the "my expectations of an intellectually and morally bankrupt political leadership are so low that this doesn't surprise me but I'll sorta kinda of play along with the idea that these are legitimate candidates for public office and they should be taken seriously, ooh look at the iPad"?

i don't own a cellphone but the other thigns are about right for me - of course dude's an asshole, he's a republican - as to what makes someone "legit" i think that's the actual purpose of an election, no? in case you haven't noticed, there's a pretty bumper annual crop of assholes, so ole'boy perry is pretty legit to a lot of folks :)

So do we file this under "things are so fucked in this country that I'm not surprised by anything anymore,...

You're surprised that there are place names with racist components to them? Dumbass.

Hey Prole, did you know what some people in f'd up parts of the country call Brazil nuts! You should do an expose on this. I bet Rick Perry used this racist slur too.

So do we file this under "things are so fucked in this country that I'm not surprised by anything anymore,...

You're surprised that there are place names with racist components to them? Dumbass.

Hey Prole, did you know what some people in f'd up parts of the country call Brazil nuts! You should do an expose on this. I bet Rick Perry used this racist slur too.

No, I'm surprised that this man's still a presidential candidate...

you make no sense - how can you be suprised at the vast ocean of assholishness that's out there?

feel free to send hate mail via the cleveland indians front office!

you make no sense - how can you be suprised at the vast ocean of assholishness that's out there?

feel free to send hate mail via the cleveland indians front office!

Dude, there is also a team called the Washington REDSKINS. Can you believe it? Holy shit!

How can you not be? This dude couldn't have been a serious GOP contender on the national stage 20 years ago. Partying at a place called Niggerhead? Still legit? No comment from other GOP candidates? And that's some shit y'all just shrug off? Man, and I'm the one who's considered a jaded cynic around here? "GOD DAMN AMERICA!"

"Oh, he's just some asshole..."

in truth, what more can i do about these folks beyond shit-talking them to my friends and not voting for them?

i try not to judge - republicans are a species of shark - sharks eat people - best to stay away from them, eh?