Tea Party Hobbits

olyclimber

Bill, WTF? How can we have a civil discourse in spray? Not that it's your M.O., but not even a hint of name calling or other ancestral insults. We're just going to agree to disagree? Crap. May get banned from spray for this.....

Kind of refreshing.... :wave:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Balanced Budget Amendment - what craziness is that? Boehner had better learn how to kisk some ass or quit. And evey one of those Reps who wanted this should recieve zero funding from the Republicans next election cycle. If you can't control the troops it doesn't matter if you control the house.

Balanced Budget Amendment - what craziness is that? Boehner had better learn how to kisk some ass or quit. And evey one of those Reps who wanted this should recieve zero funding from the Republicans next election cycle. If you can't control the troops it doesn't matter if you control the house.

yeah, let's "kick ass" and bring down the economy!

Balanced Budget Amendment - what craziness is that? Boehner had better learn how to kick some ass or quit. And every one of those Reps who wanted this should receive zero funding from the Republicans next election cycle. If you can't control the troops it doesn't matter if you control the house.

Pardon my ignorance Peter, but do the representatives in question work for the Republican Party or for their constituents?

Balanced Budget Amendment - what craziness is that? Boehner had better learn how to kick some ass or quit. And every one of those Reps who wanted this should receive zero funding from the Republicans next election cycle. If you can't control the troops it doesn't matter if you control the house.

Pardon my ignorance Peter, but do the representatives in question work for the Republican Party or for their constituents?

I guess it's an open question. My solution: gerrymand the fuckers out of office if possible!