American climbing culture

Scottish_wanker

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by trask:

Nope, the next pilgrim that starts that tired old thread topic again gets staked to the desert naked, body slathered with honey, and a big old bag of ants dumped on him. A snafflehound will also be tied to his nutsack.

[big Drink][big Drink][big Drink] Here's to that and as cavey would say rip out his eyes and piss in the sockets tear off his legs and trow them in the fire after he riped off his head and shit down his neck [Wink]

quote:

Originally posted by Dru:

I think the real reason Scots dont wear undies under the kilt is cause the classic kilt is wool and so it makes them feel closer to the sheep...

Here is the wartime bloomer news article link. No NPR here its from the BBC!

Youve fallen for English propagranda, look at the bottom of the link where it says " more English new". It's just more evidence of the malicious vendetta these English have against us poor we Scots and you are helping them. May the curse of a hundred haggis be upon you [Mad]

quote:

Originally posted by richard noggin:

quote:

Originally posted by Scottish wanker:

Hey don't take it personally, generalizations are always dangerous but you have to admit, if you are honest that there is a trend in the climbing culture here towards my extreme example. Bye the way FKU2.
[geek]

[Confused]

FKU2 Dude thats spelled PH-Q-2 Let's get it right next time
[Roll Eyes]
Thank you chief Wanker, I am a foreign devil in a new land and these corrections to my spray are greatly appreicated-- [Roll Eyes]

quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Scottish wanker:

quote:

Well, you're the pussy that came in here talkin' shit about cc.comers, and what a big schlong you had under that cute little kilt. Go easy on that cloven hoof now, ya hear?! bwahahaha
[HORSECOCK]

Trask, climbing with a kilt has many advantages. I submitted the following to Twight but for some reason it was not included in his opus grande. I suspect it will be in the second edition.

viz.

1. Climbing with a kilt virtually reduces the condensation problem and reduces fluid loss caused by excessive sweating due to the cooling affect of the wind rattling around your jewels.Thus it is ideal for the fast and light concept.

2. Self Arrest. In a fall on neve, the kilt is swept upwards by the friction on the snow, revealing the one-eyed milk man ( as we call HIM in scotland) which, if properly aroused forms another self arresting device in addition to your trusty ice-axe.

3.Urination: No need for pit zips, patagonia super fly system etc. If you need to go, let gravity do it's work. With Gore-tex gaiters, the time saved can be considerable on a single-push effort in the Alaska range.

4.Gear racking; On big-wall climbs the second when immediately below the leader has a very convenient, shall we say groove to reach up and temporarily inset gear when making those crucial switch overs when speed climbing on the Nose.

5. Aid: the old timers called it combined tactics when they climbed onto the others shoulders to reach a sloper. With kilt climbing the second ,when below the leader can hand jam to reach that crucial hold that will allow a clean aid ascent. The crack is 5.10 thin hands only please and wipes are needed in the haul bag.

I hope this educates you to some of the new wave thinking we Scots are bringing to the game.
[Razz]
-
Trask, Oh great one, that is the finest piece of Scottish ass that I have seen since I last lokked in the mirror. Thank you. Please be my mentor!!!!! [Razz]

Hey, I just heard on the radio today that the Scots wore women's lingerie under their kilts in WWI until kilts were prohibited on the battlefield. Something about tights and bloomers saturated in some chemical to minimize mustard gas exposure. Heh heh, you know, eh what, doctors orders, got to wear 'em, nudge nudge, wink wink, there's a lad.

• 7 months later...