Do cell phones really cause brain cancer?

tvashtarkatena

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The article is persuasive to this non-expert, yet I wonder what caused "A team of 31 scientists from 14 countries, including the United States, made the decision after reviewing peer-reviewed studies on cell phone safety. The team found enough evidence to categorize personal exposure as "possibly carcinogenic to humans."

possibly carcinogenic

A meta study is a form of study. But hey, you're a scientist, so you knew that.

VISUALIZE YOURSELF AS THE SMARTEST KID IN THE ROOM.

Apparently, the 'possible' label applies to even the weakest result.

Still, this will kick off a whole raft of 'shielding' products - so there should be a little job creation going on.

Well, first off, a systematic review IS a type of "study." In medicine, they are very common.

Anyway, the value of systematic reviews is highly variable, since there are no common standards for such studies, and research teams often do not perform extended research.

I'd like to see the publish article, including their objectives and methods. Do you have a link to the actual study as published by the team?

http://www.sarshield.com/

"Electromagnetic radiation EMF has been proven to be harmful. SAR Shield is the only cellular radiation shield to be tested using FCC SAR testing protocols. Safety is accomplished by dissipating deadly cancer causing electromagnetic radiation by up to 89%. Eliminate the dangers today!"

No overstatement there, boy! LOVE THAT FREE MARKET.

Christ...

“I noticed immediately that my phone no longer gets hot.”

Lynn Dellapasta, Olmsted Twp., Ohio

“I normally wear the Blackberry pager on my left hip side clipped to my belt. My lower left leg was hurting … since putting [Free]shield into my cell phone, the pain literally started going away the next day and been pain free since. What a surprise!” - Gary Roush, Federal Way, Washington

“Without FreeShield my cell phone would always get hot, plus I could feel the heat in my head. Now that I have put the FreeShield on my phone, I not longer feel the heat or negative energy.” -

I suspect you can call a literature review whatever you want as long you are clear that it doesn't bring new knowledge to the table.

I tried to find it on the WHO site to no avail but I didn't spend much time.