Kids Today!

Peter_Puget

I don't think.

exactly!

Quit dodging. So, the nonexistence of a social safety net for ipod purchases is more "interesting" than the nonexistence of a safety net to feed those who starve? This order of "interesting" is reflective of your "Libertarian" ideology?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think.

exactly!

Quit dodging. So, the nonexistence of a social safety net for ipod purchases is more "interesting" than the nonexistence of a safety net to feed those who starve? This order of "interesting" is reflective of your "Libertarian" ideology?

ipod? J_B ipod wasn't even mentioned it he article. I assume you're brinigng it up because you feel shameful after telling your kids a Zune was just as good.

By the way I think you should go edit yourself with the "Bitch" comment. Not only might it hurt KKS feeling but it is anti gay as well. J-B you're a better man than that.

ipod? J_B ipod wasn't even mentioned it he article. I assume you're brinigng it up because you feel shameful after telling your kids a Zune was just as good.

By the way I think you should go edit yourself with the "Bitch" comment. Not only might it hurt KKS feeling but it is anti gay as well. J-B you're a better man than that.

typical. no answer on content.

If the gobment can't execute a war on drugs, how can we trust them with homeless people's organs?

But we can fund the war on drugs by making prisoners sell their extra parts - again the Chinese are a model

Extra parts?

If the gobment can't execute a war on drugs, how can we trust them with homeless people's organs?

But we can fund the war on drugs by making prisoners sell their extra parts - again the Chinese are a model

the Chinese produce but who consumes?

Again, proper labeling, no problem...

Man arrested for trying to buy children in Cd'A

COEUR D’ALENE, Idaho – Coeur d’Alene Police arrested a man for trying to buy children Wednesday afternoon.

Police responded to a child enticing call at 3:38 p.m. Wednesday at 1034 North 3rd Street.

Officers discovered a man named Shan Anderson, 34, of Coeur d’Alene, had approached a grandmother and offered her money in exchange for her granddaughters.

As officers were investigating they found out about a second child enticing attempt by Anderson at the same location a few minutes earlier where Anderson tried to lure a boy who was walking home from school.

Anderson is now in the Kootenai County Jail. He’s charged with attempted child enticing, disturbing the peace and attempted child custodial interference.