Overheard at REI...

bellemontagne

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Yves Good Dog is vegan horsecock, sort of. I begged for one on Rexford cause I forgot my GU and Snickers bars...

2)Picture this: Squamish Sunday PM. It has rained all day and the slugs are crawling back and forth on the new paved road to the climbers campground. Here comes an SUV. Big slug lined up under the tire: SBLUP!

3) I had 4 days off. It rained for 3 of them. but it doesn't matter cause

I HAVE A NEW FACE IN MY LIFE

Yes, about 37m.... I have been examining this line for about 6 years now. ecided to get to work. Rapped it 2 months ago and did some trundling off large boulders. Scrubbed the top 15m about 3-4 weeks ago. Got serious on Sunday (everywhere else was rainy) and scrubbed the last 22m and also worked the moves some via Ushba. Went back up on Monday (O CANADA!) and scrubbed a few more sections missed 1st time around. Worked moves 3 more times finding a few gear placements and eventually TRing it no falls [big Grin] . Got out the Jumars and Bosch and added 9 bolts to the gearless sections. All prepped and ready for the redpoint go Thursday evening (weather permitting). Grade? I dunno, now I know all the moves it feels like 5.9, before that it felt like 11a. So it must be a good 10a [Wink]