Overheard at REI...

bellemontagne

I happened to be buying some webbing at REI on Sunday afternoon. Well, a family came upon a large bin of chalkbags. One of the men spoke up and said (very seriously and obviously not a climber), "Look, at these cool beer cozies." Then one of the women said, "Don't these have something to do with climbing?"

Amusing...

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by Greg W:

It's Canada Day, Dru is out with the rest of Canada trying to figure out if Canada is actually a country, or just the red-headed stepchild of the United States.

[laf][laf][laf][laf] I'm laughing so hard it hurts [laf][laf][laf]

quote:

Originally posted by Greg W:

It's Canada Day, Dru is out with the rest of Canada trying to figure out if Canada is actually a country, or just the red-headed stepchild of the United States.

Oh that's right I forgot they have a 3-day holiday every other weekend. [Roll Eyes]

sk: sorry I dropped the ball on dru's day-by-day status [laf]

quote:

Originally posted by sk:

I will forgive you this time... but when I am gone for a week, you better know where I am and miss me
[Wink]

Isn't that JK's job? If we have to know where you are and miss you, will you come over do a week's worth of laundry, dishes, and cleaning just like you'll have to do at your house? [Razz]

No, dude, it's a processed, preserved meat product that is a tasty trail snack. As an added benefit, it contains a large amount of protein that a body needs during the exertion commonly experienced during strenuous hiking, climbing, or skiing.

Horsecock...'cause Fred Beckey can't be wrong.

Why would someone be a vegan when there are so many tasty animals out there? Anyway, I'll have my daughter collect some slugs and we'll bbq them for ya.

Do the Gardenburger people make a "Garden-horsecock"?

[ 07-01-2002, 02:23 PM: Message edited by: Greg W ]

quote:

Originally posted by iain:

smart dogs taste frighteningly like real hotdogs but you'd have to have like six of them to equal one helping of horsecock.

I hate eating those turkey dogs, I don't think I could stomach a non-meat dog.

In a way I agree with you greg. i think that if you are going to eat meat, you ought to look it in the face before you do so. You know, kill it yourself. I have killed a chickn and watched a cow be sloughtered. I do eat meet sometimes... I just couldn't kill animals on a regulare basis unless i was realy hungry, So I usualy prefer to eat other things... more than you wanted to know...Sorry [big Grin]