Health Insurance Increase

pink

i just wish my income was going up along with my insurance, then this would be no big deal. my insurance went up about $130 last year, this is not the usual trend. other wise my insurance would be about $1100 a month right now. now where's my play station and pipe ;)

Isn't your business insurance busting your balls yet or is that what your talking about?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

history.gif

Fuck it, it's only money, can't we just keep printing more? What ya whining on? Why can't we keep selling bonds to ourselves and the Chinese? The debt is only debtiv.gif and increasing 4,160,000,000.00 a DAY! Why can't we keep spending like drunken sailors and let Larrys (and all of our) kids worry over it? GOOD LIFE! WHHHOO HOOO!

Haters and jack booted thugs: ALL OF YOU!

If or when the U.S. were to recover, what would happen if we told the ChiCom's to fuck off when they requested to be paid? Hey thanks for the loot.

Sounds like Larry is on Republican health care ("hurry up and die")

Thanks, this made me laugh. Mark Twain said something like there is no reason to live past 55; I'm beginning to believe it. I'm way too serious anymore, comedy and drugs don't work much, climbing seems too narcissistic, and sex seems to be too much hassle, even with myself. I guess I should try volunteering next; although, I have been told they don't need more bodies, just more money.

Thanks, this made me laugh. Mark Twain said something like there is no reason to live past 55; I'm beginning to believe it. I'm way too serious anymore, comedy and drugs don't work much, climbing seems too narcissistic, and sex seems to be too much hassle, even with myself. I guess I should try volunteering next; although, I have been told they don't need more bodies, just more money.

:lmao:

goddammit larry - i'm climbing at beacon tomorrow - come keep me company!

speaking of twain, my favorite literary discovery of the week, twain's "war prayer," found amongst his unpublished 'scripts after his death:

"O Lord our Father, our young patriots, idols of our hearts, go forth to battle -- be Thou near them! With them -- in spirit -- we also go forth from the sweet peace of our beloved firesides to smite the foe. O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it -- for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen."

history.gif

Fuck it, it's only money, can't we just keep printing more? What ya whining on? Why can't we keep selling bonds to ourselves and the Chinese? The debt is only debtiv.gif and increasing 4,160,000,000.00 a DAY! Why can't we keep spending like drunken sailors and let Larrys (and all of our) kids worry over it? GOOD LIFE! WHHHOO HOOO!

Haters and jack booted thugs: ALL OF YOU!

If or when the U.S. were to recover, what would happen if we told the ChiCom's to fuck off when they requested to be paid? Hey thanks for the loot.

According to our forefather President Jefferson we should stiff them. It's all funny papers anyway. No inherent value like food, water, heat. Remember when German money became worthless. Think inflation is low. Don't think it can happen again.

The biggest decrease in car pollution was when the economy went into recession. Long live the recession.

Edited by Lucky Larry

If the US and China became antagonistic towards each other could we actually stiff them. Would then Moody's become angry and downgrade our rating. What if the US said it wanted to restructure the debt. Cause at this rate we'll be a third world nation soon enough.