(TR)- FDW - The Old House to the New House, DW5+ X

marc_leclerc

Right now I think I just completed the first drunken walk from my Mom's old house to her new house. It was a fairly intense 'first drunken walk'. First I had to remember how to put my weird shaped headphones in and turn on my Ipod.... pink floyd was already on so I listened to 'Another Brick in the Wall' for the first 11 minuted of my drunken walk. Unfortunately I was not on acid, or the Pink Floyd would have been signifigantly more awesome....

I saw a fire hydrant and did a 360 degree spin off of it, but also noticed a cop cap driving by and became nervous he would become aware of my intoxication so I walked straight for a few feet, but as I was looking at my feet to ensure a straight walk I bumped into a stop sign at an alarming rate, it sucked. Then I had to cross a road, there were cars coming, that is what gave this route a 'drunken walking 5+ X' rating, it was pretty scary and took me about 5 attempts to complete my drunken highway crossing, VERY commiting...

Suddenly I became aware of an unhappy feeling in my stomach and proceeded to vomit, must have been the altitude getting to me as I also felt rather light headed...

Just then, the Pink Floyd ended so I put on some weird techno and started dancing down the sidewalk, lots of style points for sure...

then came the crux... sorta. I am not sure why, but I just randomly fell onto my face, and i could not stand up again without falling... it must have been about 5.13c or harder to stand, as it took me over 10 attempts.... but eventually I made it home to the new place only to run straight into the redpoint crux.... the lock on the front door. After 10 minutes of searching through my phone I found a text from my Mom with the code to the electronic lock to the door, and another 5 minutes of button mashing found me in the front entrance on my face... SEND!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Right now I think I just completed the first drunken walk from my Mom's old house to her new house. It was a fairly intense 'first drunken walk'. First I had to remember how to put my weird shaped headphones in and turn on my Ipod.... pink floyd was already on so I listened to 'Another Brick in the Wall' for the first 11 minuted of my drunken walk. Unfortunately I was not on acid, or the Pink Floyd would have been signifigantly more awesome....

I saw a fire hydrant and did a 360 degree spin off of it, but also noticed a cop cap driving by and became nervous he would become aware of my intoxication so I walked straight for a few feet, but as I was looking at my feet to ensure a straight walk I bumped into a stop sign at an alarming rate, it sucked. Then I had to cross a road, there were cars coming, that is what gave this route a 'drunken walking 5+ X' rating, it was pretty scary and took me about 5 attempts to complete my drunken highway crossing, VERY commiting...

Suddenly I became aware of an unhappy feeling in my stomach and proceeded to vomit, must have been the altitude getting to me as I also felt rather light headed...

Just then, the Pink Floyd ended so I put on some weird techno and started dancing down the sidewalk, lots of style points for sure...

then came the crux... sorta. I am not sure why, but I just randomly fell onto my face, and i could not stand up again without falling... it must have been about 5.13c or harder to stand, as it took me over 10 attempts.... but eventually I made it home to the new place only to run straight into the redpoint crux.... the lock on the front door. After 10 minutes of searching through my phone I found a text from my Mom with the code to the electronic lock to the door, and another 5 minutes of button mashing found me in the front entrance on my face... SEND!

LOL, this should be a Utube video.