Don't Worry...Eat Healthy

allthumbs

Oh, Louie Louie, oh noGet her way down lowOh, Louie Louie, oh babyGet her down lowA fine little girl a-waiting for meShe's just a girl across the wayWe'll take her and park all aloneShe's never a girl I lay at home

At night at ten I lay her againFuck you girl, oh all the wayOh my bed and I lay her thereI meet a rose in her hair

Okay, let's give it to them right now!She's got a rag on I'll move aboveIt won't be long she'll slip it offI'll take her in my arms againI'll tell her I'll never leave again

Get that broad out of here!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No wait, that's not it...

Fine little girl waits for meGet your thrills across the waygirl I dream about is all aloneshe never could get away from home

Every night and day I play with my thingI fuck your girl all kinds of waysIn all night now meet me thereI feel her low I give her hell

Hey youth bitch. Hey lovemaker now hold my boneIt won't take long so leave it aloneHey Senorita I'm hot as hellI told her I'd never lay her again.

[ 03-15-2002: Message edited by: ScottP ]

No, wait, here it is...

Looweeloowhy ono sadday we gowgowyeh yeh yeh yeh yeh sadday looweeloowhy oh bebay sadday we gowgowAyfain liyelkurwl away oneeeektatsh ahip oconstaleeale wine shit wine all aloweeenever acow aamay gitome

Aloowee loowhy nanananana heywegowgowOh no addeeloowee loowhy oh bebay heddeweegoddegowWenite andayo afaildefeekaykogorld ocontofleea on ay shit awayteedairagul ayrow mowinherrair

Aloowee loowhy oh no heddewegowgowya ya ya ya ya sadday loowee loowhy oh bebay heddeweegowgowOWKAYLITSGITITOOWERITENEOWteey.... teteeynow ingamymoowabowtheymuppeelow they peepeealowtheypayinarhear my artegenaymebber ay mebbelayergen

Looweeloowhy ono sadday we gowgowyeh yeh yeh yeh yeh sadday looweeloowhy oh bebay sadday we gowgowAyseddewegoddegownowBeybeeconnoweekotEtco!

Louie Louie, oh baby, me gotta go.Louie Louie, oh baby, me gotta go.A fine little girl, she waits for me.Me catch the ship across the sea.I sailed the ship all alone.I never think I'll make it home.

Louie Louie, me gotta go.Three nights and days we sailed the sea.Me think of girl constantly.On the ship, I dream she there.I smell the rose in her hair.

Louie Louie, me gotta go.Me see Jamaican moon above.It won't be long me see me love.Me take her in my arms and thenI tell her I never leave again.

Louie Louie, oh baby, I said we gotta go

-Richard Berry

There is no delay, of which he... The small fine delays of the girl for me obtain their emotions through the girl of the way that the dream of I is around all single she never could obtain far from home every night and game of day I with my thing fuck to their girl all the classes of ways in all the night now satisfies me there I feel their point under I give to their Hey hell female of youth. Hey lovemaker now maintains my bone that will not last so déjele hey single Senorita I am hot as hell I said to him that never it put it again.

The Dong with the Luminous Nose.

When awful darkness and silence reignOver the great Gromboolian plain, Through the long, long wintry nights;--When the angry breakers roarthey beat on the rocky shore;-- When Storm-clouds brood on the towering heightsOf the Hills of the Chankly Bore:--

Then, through the vast and gloomy dark,There moves what seems a fiery spark, A lonely spark with silvery rays Piercing the coal-black night,-- A Meteor strange and bright:--Hither and thither the vision strays, A single lurid light.

Slowly it wanders,--pauses,--creeeps,--Anon it sparkles,--flashes and leaps;And ever as onward it gleaming goesA light on the Bong-tree stems it throws.And those who watch at that midnight hourFrom Hall or Terrace, or lofty Tower,Cry, as the wild light passes along,-- 'The Dong!--the Dong! 'The wandering Dong through the forest goes! 'The Dong! the Dong! 'The Dong with a luminous Nose!'

Long years ago The Dong was happy and gay,Till he fell in love with a Jumbly Girl Who came to those shores one day,For the Jumblies came in a sieve, they did,--Landing at eve near the Zemmery Fidd Where the Oblong Oysters grow, And the rocks are smooth and gray.And all the woods and the valleys rangWith the Chorus they daily and nightly sang,-- 'Far and few, far and few, Are the lands where the Jumblies live; Their heads are green, and their hands are blue And they went to sea in a sieve.'

Happily, happily passed those days! While the cheerful Jumblies staid; They danced in circlets all night long, To the plaintive pipe of the lively Dong, In moonlight, shine, or shade.For day and night he was always thereBy the side of the Jumbly Girl so fair,With her sky-blue hands, and her sea-green hair.Till the morning came of that hateful dayWhen the Jumblies sailed in their sieve away,And the Dong was left on the cruel shoreGazing--gazing for evermore,--Ever keeping his weary eyes onThat pea-green sail on the far horizon,--Singing the Jumbly Chorus stillAs he sate all day on the grassy hill,-- 'Far and few, far and few, Are the lands where the Jumblies live; Their heads are green, and their hands are blue And they went to sea in a sieve.'

But when the sun was low in the West, The Dong arose and said;----'What little sense I once possessed 'Has quite gone out of my head!'--And since that day he wanders stillBy lake or forest, marsh and hill,Singing--'O somewhere, in valley or plain'Might I find my Jumbly Girl again!'For ever I'll seek by lake and shore'Till I find my Jumbly Girl once more!'

Playing a pipe with silvery squeaks, Since then his Jumbly Girl he seeks, And because by night he could not see, He gathered the bark of the Twangum Tree On the flowery plain that grows. And he wove him a wondrous Nose,-- A Nose as strange as a Nose could be!Of vast proportions and painted red,And tied with cords to the back of his head. --In a hollow rounded space it ended With a luminous Lamp within suspended, All fenced about With a bandage stout To prevent the wind from blowing it out;-- And with holes all round to send the light, In gleaming rays on the dismal night.

And now each night, and all night long,Over those plains still roams the Dong;And above the wall of the Chimp and SnipeYou may hear the sqeak of his plaintive pipeWhile ever he seeks, but seeks in vainTo meet with his Jumbly Girl again;Lonely and wild--all night he goes,--The Dong with a luminous Nose!And all who watch at the midnight hour,From Hall or Terrace, or lofty Tower,Cry, as they trace the Meteor bright,Moving along through the dreary night,-- 'This is the hour when forth he goes, 'The Dong with a luminous Nose! 'Yonder--over the plain he goes, 'He goes! 'He goes; 'The Dong with a luminous Nose!'

[ 03-15-2002: Message edited by: trask ]

quote:

Originally posted by trask:
When awful darkness and silence reignOver the great Gromboolian plain, Through the long, long wintry nights;--When the angry breakers roarthey beat on the rocky shore;-- When Storm-clouds brood on the towering heightsOf the Hills of the Chankly Bore:--

Then, through the vast and gloomy dark,There moves what seems a fiery spark, A lonely spark with silvery rays Piercing the coal-black night,-- A Meteor strange and bright:--Hither and thither the vision strays, A single lurid light.

Slowly it wanders,--pauses,--creeeps,--Anon it sparkles,--flashes and leaps;And ever as onward it gleaming goesA light on the Bong-tree stems it throws.And those who watch at that midnight hourFrom Hall or Terrace, or lofty Tower,Cry, as the wild light passes along,-- 'The Dong!--the Dong! 'The wandering Dong through the forest goes! 'The Dong! the Dong! 'The Dong with a luminous Nose!'

Long years ago The Dong was happy and gay,Till he fell in love with a Jumbly Girl Who came to those shores one day,For the Jumblies came in a sieve, they did,--Landing at eve near the Zemmery Fidd Where the Oblong Oysters grow, And the rocks are smooth and gray.And all the woods and the valleys rangWith the Chorus they daily and nightly sang,-- 'Far and few, far and few, Are the lands where the Jumblies live; Their heads are green, and their hands are blue And they went to sea in a sieve.'

Happily, happily passed those days! While the cheerful Jumblies staid; They danced in circlets all night long, To the plaintive pipe of the lively Dong, In moonlight, shine, or shade.For day and night he was always thereBy the side of the Jumbly Girl so fair,With her sky-blue hands, and her sea-green hair.Till the morning came of that hateful dayWhen the Jumblies sailed in their sieve away,And the Dong was left on the cruel shoreGazing--gazing for evermore,--Ever keeping his weary eyes onThat pea-green sail on the far horizon,--Singing the Jumbly Chorus stillAs he sate all day on the grassy hill,-- 'Far and few, far and few, Are the lands where the Jumblies live; Their heads are green, and their hands are blue And they went to sea in a sieve.'

But when the sun was low in the West, The Dong arose and said;----'What little sense I once possessed 'Has quite gone out of my head!'--And since that day he wanders stillBy lake or forest, marsh and hill,Singing--'O somewhere, in valley or plain'Might I find my Jumbly Girl again!'For ever I'll seek by lake and shore'Till I find my Jumbly Girl once more!'

Playing a pipe with silvery squeaks, Since then his Jumbly Girl he seeks, And because by night he could not see, He gathered the bark of the Twangum Tree On the flowery plain that grows. And he wove him a wondrous Nose,-- A Nose as strange as a Nose could be!Of vast proportions and painted red,And tied with cords to the back of his head. --In a hollow rounded space it ended With a luminous Lamp within suspended, All fenced about With a bandage stout To prevent the wind from blowing it out;-- And with holes all round to send the light, In gleaming rays on the dismal night.

And now each night, and all night long,Over those plains still roams the Dong;And above the wall of the Chimp and SnipeYou may hear the sqeak of his plaintive pipeWhile ever he seeks, but seeks in vainTo meet with his Jumbly Girl again;Lonely and wild--all night he goes,--The Dong with a luminous Nose!And all who watch at the midnight hour,From Hall or Terrace, or lofty Tower,Cry, as they trace the Meteor bright,Moving along through the dreary night,-- 'This is the hour when forth he goes, 'The Dong with a luminous Nose! 'Yonder--over the plain he goes, 'He goes! 'He goes; 'The Dong with a luminous Nose!'

grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0

'There must be some way out of here,' said the joker to the thief,'There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief.Businessmen they drink my wine, plowman dig my earth,None of them along the line know what any of it is worth.'

'No need to get excited,' the thief, he kindly spoke,'There are many here among us who think that life is but a joke.But you and I, we've been through that, and that is not our fate,So let us not talk falsely now, the hour is getting late.'

All along the watchtower, princes kept the viewWhile all the women came and went, barefoot servants, too.Outside in the distance a wildcat did growl,Two riders were approaching, the wind began to howl.

Lemme tell you 'bout the Mud Shark...The origins of the Mud Shark are as follows: There's a motel inSeattle, Washington called the Edgewater Inn. The Edgewater Inn'sbuilt on a pier.. so that means that when you look out your windowyou don't see any dirt -- it's got a bay or something out in yourbackyard,,, And to make it even more interesting, in the lobby ofthe aforementioned motel there's a bait and tackle shop where theresidents can go down whenever they want to, and rent a fishing poleand some preserved minnows and schlep back up to their rooms, openthe window, stick their little pole outside and within a few minutesactually catch a fish of some sort that they can bring into theirmotel room and do whatever they want with it... you know what Imean? Now in this bay there's quite a variety of ah... fish! Notonly do they have mud sharks up there, they got little octopussesthat you can catch. And all these denizens of the deep can come inreal handy... Let's say you were a travelling Rock and Roll bandcalled the Vanilla Fudge. Let's say one night you checked into theEdgewater Inn Motel with a 8mm movie camera, enough money to rent apole, and just to make it more interesting -- a succulent young lady(Mnaaaah!) with a taste for the bizarre... My mind drifts back to ameeting, a chance meeting in the Chicago O'Hare Airport where themembers of the Vanilla Fudge told Don Preston about a home moviethey made at the Edgewater Inn with a Mud Shark. I'm gonna tell you,this dance, the Mud Shark, is sweeping the ocean!...

OutYou go outSo far outYou do the Mud Shark. baby ... etc

quote:

Originally posted by gregm:

if i'm not mistaken the kingsmen started out in TACOMA. something i learned at the experience music project.

Portland, OR 1959

http://www.louielouie.org/bandinfo.html

There is some debate about who was first to record that song in 1963--Paul Revere and the Raiders, or the Kingsmen.

It was the Kingsmen version that went to #2 on the Billboard.

' there must be any way out from here, ' said there those to fun bird to the thief, ' is too much disorder, I can not no discharge receive. Businessmen, who do not mean her wine, plowman excavation my mass, of them along the line drink, know, what did not move to receive any from him wertIST. ', ' a necessity, ' the thief, it spoke friendly, ' is there many here among us up, which think that the life is however a joke. But you and I, we were through, which and those are not our fate, therefore let you us not falsely now speak, the hour receive ', all along the Watchtower, prince kept the opinion, while all women came and went, late barfuessigbedienstete, also. Exterior in the distance a game cat knurrte, two passengers approached, the wind began to howl.

You see, there seems to be some kind of a communication problem,

honey... because I... I am a lonely guy from outta town, y'know

an'... an' I want some ACTION... what I'm talkin' about is, I

wanna... a-a-steaming... succulent... ever-widening, gooey, drippy,

runny kind of a hole with a... with... how shall I put this... what

say we hop in the trunk of your Gremlin AN' GET OUR ROCKS OFF...

Walking women want to seeThe Southern Cross at nightAnd so they set aside a sockAnd tie their laces tightYet mournful is the melodyThat echoes in their headWithout a beat they march alongBelieving Bach is dead.BACH IS DEAD!

Just for you Meuller.

WAAAH!

AND HE'S GOTTA HAVE A DICK THAT'S A MONSTER!!

WAAAAAAAAH!... That's me!! That's me! ooh! ... oooohh, youvoluptouns Manhattan Island clit.. Take me... I'm yours, youhole... Fulfill my... wildest... dreams!....

Ooooh! Anything for you, my most seductive, seclusive... pop star ofa man... picture this if you can: bead jobs! knotted nylons! bamboocanes! three unreleased recordings of Crosby, Stills, Nash and Youngfighting in the dressing-room of the Fillmore East! Why, 'nenchilada wrapped with pickle sauce shook up and down in between adonkey's legs until he can't it stand anymore! All this and more,Howie! Including! an electric coolde pony harness, with fuelinjection... fuel injection... fuel injection...

quote:

Originally posted by Dru:
Walking women want to seeThe Southern Cross at nightAnd so they set aside a sockAnd tie their laces tightYet mournful is the melodyThat echoes in their headWithout a beat they march alongBelieving Bach is dead.
BACH IS DEAD!

Just for you Meuller.

duck stab

Famous mondegreens:

'Excuse me while I kiss this guy' (Jimi Hendrix)'Baking Carrot Biscuits' (Bachman Turner Overdrive)'She'll have fun fun fun till her Daddy takes the teabag away' (Beach Boys)'Ground control to Mao Tse-Tung' (David Bowie)Dirty deeds done to sheep (ACDC)

[ 03-15-2002: Message edited by: ScottP ]