CiloGear Holiday Sale

crackers

Since we're not really a shop, I figured I'd post this here...if it's in the wrong place, move it, i'm sorry.

CiloGear is having our once a year open house / get rid of all this stuff Holiday Sale on Saturday the 4th of December from 10am to 5pm or so.

We'll be unloading all our older and newer prototypes, samples, a return or two and whatever we've got sitting around. We'll also be showing off our facility and what we do.

Check out the craigslist post or the facebook page for more about the general Cathedral Park Place holiday sale!

Thanks!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heya Bill, it's the rest of the people in the building that decided to schedule this on a sunny day, not me.

We'll be selling a bunch of functional, unique but maybe fugly stuff off for reasonable cash offers. We've got weird NWD packs, weird clamshells, wall packs that won't be in production, two large woven dyneema 75L worksacks and plenty of other 'stuff' including kevlar dog pull toys and stuff like that.

Thanks,

Graham

Thanks for everybody who wasted a beautiful day of perfect weather to come by! We got rid of a bunch of stuff, but still have some weird products around. We might do another sale right before or right after Christmas to get rid of any more of it that will walk out...

thanks again!