Private Dancer

klar404

I'm a 206er, and I don't like your crappy attitude bitch. Those "locals" don't own that land, we all do. And if it matters, I was climbing there in 1981 with Doug Klewin, Russ Erickson, John Tarver, and others. If those Grant County locals cared, they would close the freaking Winery. Screw you and you dumbshit buddies.

-------------------------------------------------- The above was sent to me by a cowardly individual via private message. Names ( on his/her side) left out.I've been climbing there since 90 and am firmly a 206er.I guess I don't get the private hate mail response. Am I suposed to be scared? Do I care? Do I know there is a shit under every rock at Vantage? Does your private message ( read= special note for a special friend) make me change my attitude? These are the questions I ask you. Why must you hide from the public forum to post your sheite or, um response? Always loving and ever glowing

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

what (hickup) was this in response to? I've lived in eastern washington for 3 years now and a lot of my buddies have this "local' attitude- the funny thing is, we're all from the westside originally. The only difference is, we get to have the place to ourselves on the weekday I'll be a206'er again in another 4 monthes, climbin at the vertical world with lambone, trashin the pub clubs- lookout!