Wow! I never would've believed it!

vegetablebelay

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by trask:

you probably couldn't drive a greased stick up a dead dog's ass, although not from lack of trying I'm sure.

[Moon]

shocked.gif" border="0

WHERE THE HELL DO YOU COME UP WITH THIS STUFF? YOU ARE ONE SICK PUP, AND NO THAT IS NOT AN OFFER TO "DRIVE A GREASED STICK" UP YUR [Moon]

quote:

Originally posted by vegetablebelay:

He would have to be pretty quick on his feet to have the back and forth of Taz and Trask. Trask and Moron is a good possibility though...

tongue.gif" border="0

...not even close boys [big Drink] trask is embarrassed of his potty mouth and decided to clean up his act. He's trying to figure out how to do that even now. P.S. veggy and dru...don't discount the possibility of mutiple computers

[Moon]grin.gif" border="0

[ 02-27-2002: Message edited by: trask ]

quote:

Originally posted by trask:
...not even close boys
[big Drink]
trask is embarrassed of his potty mouth and decided to clean up his act. He's trying to figure out how to do that even now. P.S. veggy and dru...don't discount the possibility of mutiple computers

[Moon]grin.gif" border="0

Ain't no thang about the potty mouth, and you're sharp and all but I would never believe you're sharp enough to use two computers [Moon]

quote:

Originally posted by gregm:

dru + erik = taz?

damn he has got us figured out.......

the scary thing is i dont know how to make an avatar i tried once, but it back fired and my little brother was killed!!!!

the seond time i tried a anti whaling activist got ran over by a coast guard boat on her jet ski......

so i probably am not a safe bet for avatars....

beer and women i'll talk to ya!!!!

and i guess i've been climbing a couple times too

I think a fun way to get some excercise this summer and work out some hard feelings that have developed around here latley, would be to hold the first ever cascade climbers rugby game in the summitt crater of Mt. Rainier. Trad Klan VS Cell Phone Posse. No crampons, please.

I'll bring the beer (for me). [big Drink]