Wow! I never would've believed it!

vegetablebelay

quote:

Originally posted by trask:
up_yours.gif
Has there ever been any synaptic activity in that thick skull of yours or is it just solid bone? I suppose it comes in handy for crushing your beer cans if nothing else.

THAT'S NOT ALL ITS GOOD FOR [hell no] AND WHAT'S UP WITH THE DICK JOKE... MAN, I FEEL LIKE I'M BACK IN SCHOOL. AND ITS MARSUPIAL, NOT CRETIN, GET IT STRAIGHT BITCH mad.gif" border="0

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, that's exactly what I'm talking about...no material, no brain, no clue. Tell you what taz, we meet at Hooters, and if we don't kill each other, I'll buy ya a drink. I'm getting the impression you're lacking in both a job and money; no doubt due to a piss poor attitude and meglomania. (look it up sucka) [big Drink]

[ 02-22-2002: Message edited by: trask ]

quote:

Yup, that's exactly what I'm talking about...no material, no brain, no clue. Tell you what taz, we meet at Hooters, and if we don't kill each other, I'll buy ya a drink. I'm getting the impression you're lacking in both a job and money; no doubt due to a piss poor attitude and meglomania. (look it up sucka)
[big Drink]

[ 02-22-2002: Message edited by: trask ]

WELL I KNOW WHAT MEGALOMANIAC IS, BUT NOT A MEGLO... confused.gif" border="0 FIRST I'M GONNA KILL YA, THEN I'M GONNA COOK YA, THEN I'M GONNA FUCKIN' EATCHA shocked.gif" border="0 HOW'S THAT MATERIAL S-U-C-K-E-R rolleyes.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by gregm:
i'm calling bullshit. this is a fake sprayfest. real spray is one thing, but fake spray *really* detracts from this site.

YEP, YOU CAUGHT US! ME & TRASK ARE OLD BUDDIES. RIGHT TRASKY? GREG, IF YOU'RE CALLING BULLSHIT ITS JUST B/C YOU GOT A WIFF OF YOUR SHORTS ARTER MIKE THREATENED YOU. DON'T GIVE ME *REALLY* DETRACTS FROM THIS SITE... YOU CLIMBING KIDDIE FALLS HOPING YOU COULD GRAB A BRANCH IF THINGS GOT DESPERATE DETRACTS FROM THE REP. OF ICE CLIMBERS EVERYWHERE mad.gif" border="0 HOW'S THAT FOR SOME FAKE SPRAY YOU HOSER [Wazzup]

mad.gif" border="0 Taz- I'VE BEEN OFF LINE FOR A WHILE- I'VE HAD BETTER THINGS TO DO, I'VE BEEN IN YOUR BED, WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND! YOU MUST BE HUNG LIKE SHAFFLEHOUND 'CAUSE IT TOOK ME A HALF HOUR JUST TO FIND THE THING. SHE BEGGED ME NOT TO LEAVE, BUT I FIGURED HEY, YOU CAN HAVE HER- SHE WASN'T THAT GOOD ANYWAY...WHEN I FIND YOU, I'M GONNA STICK MY FOOT SO FAR UP YOUR ASS, YOUR GONNA BE BURPIN' VIBRAM FOR THE NEXT MONTH. mad.gif" border="0mad.gif" border="0mad.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by taz:

YEP, YOU CAUGHT US! ME & TRASK ARE OLD BUDDIES. RIGHT TRASKY? GREG, IF YOU'RE CALLING BULLSHIT ITS JUST B/C YOU GOT A WIFF OF YOUR SHORTS ARTER MIKE THREATENED YOU. DON'T GIVE ME *REALLY* DETRACTS FROM THIS SITE... YOU CLIMBING KIDDIE FALLS HOPING YOU COULD GRAB A BRANCH IF THINGS GOT DESPERATE DETRACTS FROM THE REP. OF ICE CLIMBERS EVERYWHERE
mad.gif" border="0
HOW'S THAT FOR SOME FAKE SPRAY YOU HOSER
[Wazzup]

[big Drink]tongue.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by Charlie:
mad.gif" border="0
Taz- I'VE BEEN OFF LINE FOR A WHILE- I'VE HAD BETTER THINGS TO DO, I'VE BEEN IN YOUR BED, WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND! YOU MUST BE HUNG LIKE SHAFFLEHOUND 'CAUSE IT TOOK ME A HALF HOUR JUST TO FIND THE THING. SHE BEGGED ME NOT TO LEAVE, BUT I FIGURED HEY, YOU CAN HAVE HER- SHE WASN'T THAT GOOD ANYWAY...WHEN I FIND YOU, I'M GONNA STICK MY FOOT SO FAR UP YOUR ASS, YOUR GONNA BE BURPIN' VIBRAM FOR THE NEXT MONTH.
mad.gif" border="0mad.gif" border="0mad.gif" border="0

[big Drink]tongue.gif" border="0

quote:

mad.gif" border="0
Taz- I'VE BEEN OFF LINE FOR A WHILE- I'VE HAD BETTER THINGS TO DO, I'VE BEEN IN YOUR BED, WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND! YOU MUST BE HUNG LIKE SHAFFLEHOUND 'CAUSE IT TOOK ME A HALF HOUR JUST TO FIND THE THING. SHE BEGGED ME NOT TO LEAVE, BUT I FIGURED HEY, YOU CAN HAVE HER- SHE WASN'T THAT GOOD ANYWAY...WHEN I FIND YOU, I'M GONNA STICK MY FOOT SO FAR UP YOUR ASS, YOUR GONNA BE BURPIN' VIBRAM FOR THE NEXT MONTH.
mad.gif" border="0mad.gif" border="0mad.gif" border="0

WHOOOHOOO COWBOY! WELL LET'S SEE HERE: CHARLIE (AKA ROCK BALLERINA, SPORT CLIMBING PANSY) FROM CWU IS A PIMP. HMMM, DO YOU FIND THAT TO BE A LUCRATIVE ENDEVOR OVER THERE IN SMELLENSBERG? I SEE YOU TAKE AFTER TRASK IN YOUR SUBPAR HUMOR. SOMEHOW THAT SEEMS MORE ACCEPTABLE COMING FROM A DUDE THAT HAS A PIC OF SNOOP IN HIS PROFILE. GET BACK TO CLASS YOU LITTLE SHIT

tongue.gif" border="0

mad.gif" border="0mad.gif" border="0 That's right- you figured me out. You know my real name and where I live. Maybe thats because I'm not too much of a pussy to leave my real information. The only info given out is that you are a furry little devil. The only furry little devil I know is the one between your girls legs, and I've gotten to know that one pretty well. Now it looks like You'll know what a pimp i am when you get slapped down in the street like the rest of my hoes. Now scammper off, you furry little turd- this here party for grown folk'- mad.gif" border="0mad.gif" border="0

quote:

mad.gif" border="0mad.gif" border="0
That's right- you figured me out. You know my real name and where I live. Maybe thats because I'm not too much of a pussy to leave my real information. The only info given out is that you are a furry little devil. The only furry little devil I know is the one between your girls legs, and I've gotten to know that one pretty well. Now it looks like You'll know what a pimp i am when you get slapped down in the street like the rest of my hoes. Now scammper off, you furry little turd- this here party for grown folk'-
mad.gif" border="0mad.gif" border="0

CHARLIE, CHARLIE, CHARLIE. YOU SCHOOL KIDS SURE ARE GREAT. YOU JUST KEEP RIPPIN' ON MY LADY AND I'LL KEEP LAUGHING

[laf] IF ONLY YOU HAD A CLUE COWBOY tongue.gif" border="0 REGARDING THE INFO, CHECK OUT MY HOMEPAGE BOLT-BOY, THERE IS PLENTY OF INFO THERE grin.gif" border="0

YOU DIRTY LITTLE ELLESTURD, GO FLUSH YOURSELF [Moon]

It's about time. mad.gif" border="0 Yeah, that's pretty witty- your an animal posting on this website from your cage in the zoo- and you call my humor sub-par. rolleyes.gif" border="0 I thought you were going to be a worthy opponent. Next time, just keep your mouth shut. And calling me bolt boy? We've obviously never climbed together, whoever you are. ....Next?

quote:

Well, I can't keep up with all your posts, Postwhore. Everytime I read one, another two pop up. So you'll just have to wait while I try to wade my way through your crap.

WADE AWAY... AND BE INTOXICATED BY MY SWEET STENCH shocked.gif" border="0mad.gif" border="0mad.gif" border="0mad.gif" border="0