C.C. Rocks... Whiners Suck !!!

allthumbs

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

to trask

did i ever call this site trash? hell no! i enjoy seeing ice conditions posted and trip reports. and just because you gotta change bedpans at your hospital job, well hell man you got a shit fettish or something. but thanks for the entertaining comments, hope to see you climbing sometime

quote:

Originally posted by trask:

...there's a shitload of good quality news, trip reports, weather, fitness, tips (not tits, idiot, I said tips), beta, and some hardbody, hardassed, very experienced climber dudes around here.

[ 02-09-2002: Message edited by: trask ]

Yeah, luckily none of that applies to you.

quote:

Originally posted by brody0:
to trask

did i ever call this site trash? hell no! i enjoy seeing ice conditions posted and trip reports. and just because you gotta change bedpans at your hospital job, well hell man you got a shit fettish or something. but thanks for the entertaining comments, hope to see you climbing sometime

Spody Brody

I hope you realize you have been adding to the problem you started whining about a couple days ago. grin.gif" border="0

I think it's funny the way people like spody brody think that CC is suppose to be so serious. A lot of people have managed to do a lot of climbing without any help from the internet.

What is it you want Spody? would you like someone to hold your hand up every route you plan on climbing? Where is your sense of adventure? Some information is great, but if you know every move of a climb before you climb it then why bother? You could just watch videos of climbers.