Must See

mtnrgr

This has nothing to do with climbing, but this is the spray forum.

EVERYONE must see Black Hawk Down.

I just saw it with my Battallion this morning. It was the most accuate portrayal of my brothers' and my life as Hollywood can make. I felt the same way I did when I first saw Saving Private Ryan (another Ranger movie).

Hopefully, this film will shed light for the general public on what happend on 03 Oct 1993, and why 19 men gave there lives.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What you wouldn't know Panther (you bastard) is that Battalion spelled with two L's, is a secret code-word for all Hoo-ahs out there. I would let you know what it means but I don't really like you. Now you need to low crawl yourself on down to Benning and take a Ranger refresher course. Take Smoky with you. When you read my messages you better be Koalifying.

Speak softly and carry your combat patch [Wazzup] ...well damn...since Benning is right down the road and Dahlonega is next door maybe I'll stop over and see if there's any M-4's laying around for the taking...

I know Caveman has a few crusty pics of ops conducted in Mogadishu but I think he went climbing with Grandpa Fred this weekend.