Who has made the most posts?

Jman

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe you guys should consider giving climbing a chance! It might even be more fun than "spraying" or whatever you call posting volumes and volumes of fluff. Worrying about who has the most post count just seems so trivial to me! I can't believe you guys take this seriously.
I've always had a hard time believing that you take us seriously, but that is exactly what has made you a star.

Does that mean I can't come visit and crash at your place during my next mountaineering sojourn to Minnesota?

It depends if your serious about climbing or not. Or if you're just a fluffing poser.

I'm quite serious. I was hoping to establish Camp One at point 500 ft. Then in a daring feet of high altitude alpinism, push the high camp all the way up to 850 ft. There, I would wait for a weather window, climb out of the corn field inversion, and make a dash for the summit, girth hitching only rusty tractor parts for pro. Wearing camo the whole time, of course. rolleyes.gif

Does that mean I can't come visit and crash at your place during my next mountaineering sojourn to Minnesota?

It depends if your serious about climbing or not. Or if you're just a fluffing poser.

I'm quite serious. I was hoping to establish Camp One at point 500 ft. Then in a daring feet of high altitude alpinism, push the high camp all the way up to 850 ft. There, I would wait for a weather window, climb out of the corn field inversion, and make a dash for the summit, girth hitching only rusty tractor parts for pro. Wearing camo the whole time, of course. rolleyes.gif

I have no idea what you're talking about, and whatever slang you're using for climbing equipment is not going to help you out when you try to climb some where else other than the Pacific Northwest. "tractor parts" = ice axe? Whatever, but I suggest we stick with calling it an ice axe.