[TR] Index, Inner Wall - The Route of All Evil- 5.9. PG 6/21/2010

kukuzka1

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just second hand info from two longtime Index residents.
then it never happened

Hesitation breads fear? Like deep-fried? Deep fried fear sounds awesome. Do you serve it with BBQ sauce or go with some bleu cheese salad dressing?

FYI - when compared to climbing, the internet is a very new thing. In the old days, there was nowhere for intrepid climbers to spray about their mediocre ascents. The folks writing the books were wise enough to exclude some routes from the published guides for brevity or expense, or even spite.

I didnt mean to start a whole other TR i was just commenting on summit chasers TR. dont know how it happened? but feel free to delete or ignore. but while im here, ya, fixed the spelling, thanks for pointing that out fenderfourin. in "the old days" their were only a couple climbers writing guidebooks for index [still is]if you choose not to say anything about a first ascent thats cool but unless youve left some evidence[pin/runner] dont get pissed when someone claims it as a first ascent.that little index thing looked like crap anyways

I will bet you Robert has cleaned more dirt and moss off Index granite than you have- especially since I saw the half-assed cleaning job you did on your hundredth ascent project. So, listen to him.

Put on some humility and spend some time doing your homework and making friends. Right now you're making enemies.

you cleaned a route AND claimed a first ascent. big diff. from just cleaning. AND you added it to an online guidebook of sorts. Guess that humility thing just don't take with you. AND a lot of the folks being critical DO clean a shit ton of rock at Index and other places. But that's not in a guide book, so you wouldn't know that would you?

Cleaning is always appreciated. Just not the look at me, look what i did attitude.

you cleaned a route AND claimed a first ascent. big diff. from just cleaning. AND you added it to an online guidebook of sorts. Guess that humility thing just don't take with you. AND a lot of the folks being critical DO clean a shit ton of rock at Index and other places. But that's not in a guide book, so you wouldn't know that would you?

Cleaning is always appreciated. Just not the look at me, look what i did attitude.

Well put.

:tup::tup: