UGH. Lost # 4 Camalot at Index

summitchaserCJB

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I onsighted a 5.10b 8 pitch route yesterday and come home to this. I can't imagine what lives you guys have. Seriously. :tdown:

Not to bring up grades. But yesterday I sent a 5.13 on gear, then came home to this, and it was just about the best thing EVER! Reading this was arguably better than the send too. As for my life, I am 'SERIOUSLY' living it up in Squamish with my 'SERIOUSLY' hot girlfriend, and it is 'SERIOUSLY' awesome. :tup:

nice, Marc!!!!!...drew will be spending some time your way this summer...with a rack! cheers!

Ok...ok...we need to make a new movie. It can be about someone going through life oblivious to other people around him. Someone points this out to him... he then tries to make some changes in his personality for the better, but then is vasilating between both personalities and seems a little confused.

Someone a lot funnier than me should have to write it though. SummitChaser will eventually grow emotially and come around full swing here. But we should document the events as they unfold. Eh???? Any funny Canadian authors up to the task?

Choda, didn't you just put up a FA at the gym I heard about? But you blew the onsight? While you spray, some of us actually climb. I onsighted a 5.10b 8 pitch route yesterday and come home to this. Stop sitting in your basement concocting whatever BS you are going to spew at the world. And I know anything I say now will get spray so whatever. I can't imagine what lives you guys have. Seriously. :tdown:

details! :rolleyes: i'd be willing to bet what goes down on plastic in the gym most days you couldn't get a foot up...

just sayin'...most of us don't have any choice but to climb on plastic due to other commitments...

No...i meant clarify this...Ie. Your implication to Choda was that he can't possibly be a climber cuz he's in a gym...correct me if i'm wrong...

no no no. Ok well yes. I did make fun of gym climbing, so sue me. It's true. I don't want to argue about it because, let's face it, the outdoors wins every time. Not to be an a-hole (please quote me, please, sprayers yes, do it), but it's true.

By the way, I made that up about the route he climbed. If he happens to be a gym climber I just got lucky. Full disclosure.

Ok...ok...we need to make a new movie. It can be about someone going through life oblivious to other people around him. Someone points this out to him... he then tries to make some changes in his personality for the better, but then is vasilating between both personalities and seems a little confused.

Someone a lot funnier than me should have to write it though. SummitChaser will eventually grow emotially and come around full swing here. But we should document the events as they unfold. Eh???? Any funny Canadian authors up to the task?

I nominate Tamara...she rocks!

lowpoint,

Just a suggestion, but from now on, i'd just try dropping the rating when you talk about climbing...

you strike me as someone who's relatively new to climbing, yet uber-stoked and your comments are getting misinterpreted...

"I am 'SERIOUSLY' living it up in Squamish with my 'SERIOUSLY' hot girlfriend, and it is 'SERIOUSLY' awesome. " Wow- what are you trying to prove?

Well, you asked what kind of life I have. So I told you. SERIOUSLY!

As for the pic, Tamara had nothing to do with it. I don't think she has even seen my post yet. When you are friends on FB with my friends, and your pics are displayed for all to see, it's not very hard to have a good laugh.

"I am 'SERIOUSLY' living it up in Squamish with my 'SERIOUSLY' hot girlfriend, and it is 'SERIOUSLY' awesome. " Wow- what are you trying to prove?

Well, you asked what kind of life I have. So I told you. SERIOUSLY!

As for the pic, Tamara had nothing to do with it. I don't think she has even seen my post yet. When you are friends on FB with my friends, and your pics are displayed for all to see, it's not very hard to have a good laugh.

Are you serious? I owe her an apology.