UGH. Lost # 4 Camalot at Index

summitchaserCJB

Trip: summitchaserCJB's Inner Walls - The Route of All Weevils- 5.0 X

Date: All Day, Every Day

Trip Report:

Someone cleaned and put up a route at summitchaserCJB's Inner Walls over the last couple weeks. Most likely an FFA, FA, and FWFS but let me know if you know otherwise. Checked all available sources already. It's right on the new totally RAD 15' 5.9 PG FFMRA that all the mags are signing the praises of.

Here are the pictures- Photos

Thanks to the Huber Brothers for the Belays and PSYCH

Gear Notes:

One Number 5.

Approach Notes:

To the left of Toxic Shock at the Inner Wall. You'll have to break a new trail, it's such virgin territory.

OMG that is way funny :laf:

I onsighted a 5.10b 8 pitch route yesterday and come home to this.
5.10b is nothing legendary dude, when there are so many out there doing sooooooo much harder. yer climb is cool, but it's still nothing to brag about. than again, neither are any of my conquests or for that matter most of the things talked about on a daily basis... just sayin. the more you brag about the stuff you have done the less humble it makes you and the more arrogant you become. no one needs to be arrogant when they climb .10b... no one needs to be arrogant, period.

OH SNAP! You should check out my twitter feed about all the RAD climbing I do that I must spray about narcissistically. Here's a thought: Just Climb. You wouldn't come off like such a douchebag.
he's right... (and for more of my opinion on this quote, see my response directly above.)

:wave:

Edited by LostCamKenny

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thing was brilliantly written...and it's just too damn funny to bring down. Do you think the President gives a shit if when Jay Leno and David Letterman bash the shit out of him. I didn't think so. He probably sits there in the Oval Office laughing his ass off.

Well it was a big deal for me.
congrats, then dude! i am happy for you! :):tup: reaching a milestone is a big deal in life and climbing, and is definitely something of which to be proud. do you say it to everyone here in the tone of (insert snide sounding voice here) "well i did this, so there..." (end snide voice now), or are you telling others because you never, in a million years, thought you could do that and are just so stoked by doing it that you have to tell people?

i can understand the latter... the former, however, just doesn't fit in my philosophy for climbing (or life).

Well it was a big deal for me.
congrats, then dude! i am happy for you! :):tup: reaching a milestone is a big deal in life and climbing, and is definitely something of which to be proud. do you say it to everyone here in the tone of (insert snide sounding voice here) "well i did this, so there..." (end snide voice now), or are you telling others because you never, in a million years, thought you could do that and are just so stoked by doing it that you have to tell people? I admit, it does feel good to get off the beaten track and not do the 5.9 everyone else does. Make sense?

i can understand the latter... the former, however, just doesn't fit in my philosophy for climbing (or life).

Hope it doesn't come off that way. Ya I guess I never thought I'd be climbing the more (sorta) serious routes.

I onsighted a 5.10b 8 pitch route yesterday and come home to this. I can't imagine what lives you guys have. Seriously. :tdown:

Not to bring up grades. But yesterday I sent a 5.13 on gear, then came home to this, and it was just about the best thing EVER! Reading this was arguably better than the send too. As for my life, I am 'SERIOUSLY' living it up in Squamish with my 'SERIOUSLY' hot girlfriend, and it is 'SERIOUSLY' awesome. :tup:

perfect that you are here marc... you are a good example of what i was just talking about.

marc comes off as humble (most of the time) i think... he posts TRs and talks about himself a little (like everyone else - almost), but he is careful with his spray. the only way i know marc climbs hard is that OTHER people talk about what he has done too. see here

everyone sprays, chaser (some more than others), but it is the quality of your spray that counts. not sayin that yer spray is bad because you certainly have you moments, just like everyone else... except maybe Tappett Brother 1 :brew:

Dude his girlfriend friended me on facebook and stole my picture? Is that not dirty work? Then he posts the photo on cascade climbers. WTF is that. I could probably sue him for that.
as your attorney i advise you to buy a really fast car with no top - and you'll need the cocaine, tape recorder for special music... get the hell out of woodinville for a while..."

:grlaf:

Choda, didn't you just put up a FA at the gym I heard about? But you blew the onsight? While you spray, some of us actually climb. I onsighted a 5.10b 8 pitch route yesterday and come home to this. Stop sitting in your basement concocting whatever BS you are going to spew at the world. And I know anything I say now will get spray so whatever. I can't imagine what lives you guys have. Seriously. :tdown:

details! :rolleyes: i'd be willing to bet what goes down on plastic in the gym most days you couldn't get a foot up...

just sayin'...most of us don't have any choice but to climb on plastic due to other commitments...

and i'm just trying to point out that making a statement like "blah blah onsighted blah blah" in a comparing abilities type of way is not so smart...there are some badasses that lurk (and not lurk) on here that you know not much about...just sayin'...