Germans unhappy with the Euro

Nitrox

Oh? You didn't hear? It's talk like jb day: how's it feel - retard.

Ha ha! Where we you when Bush was stomping on the constitution you regressive right wing goon! You are a jackass and moran and quite frankly only Rush or Glenn Beck would believe your corporate tool shenanigans and snake-oil salesmanship.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha! Where we you when Bush was stomping on the constitution you regressive right wing goon! You are a jackass and moran and quite frankly only Rush or Glenn Beck would believe your corporate tool shenanigans and snake-oil salesmanship.

You are both regressive oil shill Neanderthals who helped usher in a oligarchy of corporate regression that resulted in mindless abandon of the working class citizen. Both nitwit imbeciles.

[video:youtube]

:lmao:

The Greek economy

Greece is a developed country, with a high standard of living and "very high" Human Development Index, ranking 25th in the world in 2007,[13] and 22nd on The Economist's 2005 worldwide quality-of-life index.[5] According to Eurostat data, GDP per inhabitant in purchasing power standards (PPS) stood at 95 per cent of the EU average in 2008.[14] Greece's main industries are tourism, shipping, industrial products, food and tobacco processing, textiles, chemicals, metal products, mining and petroleum. Greece's GDP growth has also, as an average, since the early 1990s been higher than the EU average. However, the Greek economy also faces significant problems, including rising unemployment levels, inefficient bureaucracy, tax evasion and corruption.[15][16]

In 2009, Greece had the EU's second lowest Index of Economic Freedom (after Poland), ranking 81st in the world.[17] The country suffers from high levels of political and economic corruption and low global competitiveness relative to its EU partners.[18][19]

Although remaining above the euro area average, economic growth turned negative in 2009 for the first time since 1993.[20][verification needed] An indication of the trend of over-lending in recent years is the fact that the ratio of loans to savings exceeded 100% during the first half of the year.[21]

By the end of 2009, as a result of a combination of international (financial crisis) and local (uncontrolled spending prior to the October 2009 national elections) factors, the Greek economy faced its most severe crisis after 1993,[citation needed] with the second highest budget deficit (after Ireland) as well as the second highest debt (after Italy) to GDP ratio in the EU. The 2009 budget deficit stood at 13.6% of GDP. This, and rising debt levels (115% of GDP in 2009) led to rising borrowing costs, resulting in a severe economic crisis.[22] Greece falsified its financial data to try to cover up the extent of its massive budget deficit in the wake of the global financial crisis.[23]

The Greek labor force totals 4.9 million, and it is the second most industrious between OECD countries, after South Korea.[24] The Groningen Growth & Development Centre has published a poll revealing that between 1995 and 2005, Greece was the country with the largest work/hour ratio among European nations; Greeks worked an average of 1,900 hours per year, followed by the Spanish (average of 1,800 hours/year).[25]

in other words, none of this supports the drivel you posted earlier on. Drivel that wasn't worth a rebuttal, which explains my curt answer. Thank you making my point.

The Greek economy

Greece is a developed country, with a high standard of living and "very high" Human Development Index, ranking 25th in the world in 2007,[13] and 22nd on The Economist's 2005 worldwide quality-of-life index.[5] According to Eurostat data, GDP per inhabitant in purchasing power standards (PPS) stood at 95 per cent of the EU average in 2008.[14] Greece's main industries are tourism, shipping, industrial products, food and tobacco processing, textiles, chemicals, metal products, mining and petroleum. Greece's GDP growth has also, as an average, since the early 1990s been higher than the EU average. However, the Greek economy also faces significant problems, including rising unemployment levels, inefficient bureaucracy, tax evasion and corruption.[15][16]

In 2009, Greece had the EU's second lowest Index of Economic Freedom (after Poland), ranking 81st in the world.[17] The country suffers from high levels of political and economic corruption and low global competitiveness relative to its EU partners.[18][19]

Although remaining above the euro area average, economic growth turned negative in 2009 for the first time since 1993.[20][verification needed] An indication of the trend of over-lending in recent years is the fact that the ratio of loans to savings exceeded 100% during the first half of the year.[21]

By the end of 2009, as a result of a combination of international (financial crisis) and local (uncontrolled spending prior to the October 2009 national elections) factors, the Greek economy faced its most severe crisis after 1993,[citation needed] with the second highest budget deficit (after Ireland) as well as the second highest debt (after Italy) to GDP ratio in the EU. The 2009 budget deficit stood at 13.6% of GDP. This, and rising debt levels (115% of GDP in 2009) led to rising borrowing costs, resulting in a severe economic crisis.[22] Greece falsified its financial data to try to cover up the extent of its massive budget deficit in the wake of the global financial crisis.[23]

The Greek labor force totals 4.9 million, and it is the second most industrious between OECD countries, after South Korea.[24] The Groningen Growth & Development Centre has published a poll revealing that between 1995 and 2005, Greece was the country with the largest work/hour ratio among European nations; Greeks worked an average of 1,900 hours per year, followed by the Spanish (average of 1,800 hours/year).[25]

in other words, none of this supports the drivel you posted earlier on. Drivel that wasn't worth a rebuttal, which explains my curt answer. Thank you making my point.

I LOL'd. You're a classic.

single syllable word count: 18

dual syllable word count: 9

three-syllable word count: 2

here comes the monosyllabic idiot to the rescue.

Indeed.

I LOL'd. You're a classic.

Since you claim to be so confident, why don't you take the assertions you make in the post I said was Glenn Beck's drivel and show us how it relates to the wikipedia entry. I'll be waiting, jackass.

Since you claim to be so confident, why don't you take the assertions you make in the post I said was Glenn Beck's drivel and show us how it relates to the wikipedia entry. I'll be waiting, jackass.

Nice run on, you blathering tool. Talk about diarrhea of the mouth - you've evidently acquired a chronic case of verbal Giardia. :lmao:

honestly? I don't give a flying fuck if you don't like it being called for supporting regressive policies. You can run but you can't hide.

Nice run on, you blathering tool. Talk about diarrhea of the mouth - you've evidently acquired a chronic case of verbal Giardia. :lmao:

another content free post from the monosyllabic idiot.

Your assertions, accusations and beliefs of what others think and do are so off base, and your entire demeanor so juvenile, that most of us are left wondering if you really are just a punk kid typing in your mommy's basement on a computer she bought you for your birthday. I tried feeding you back some of your own words and material but you didn't see it as an attempt to help you out, but as a vicious attack, which is (EXACTLY) what you have been doing about every other post. Seriously. That's what you make it look like. A Punk kid.

I'm not interested in having this kind of a discussion for real, and as you don't feel I'm any help to you, good luck kid.

Everybody can read perfectly well your comparing the Greeks to a "mean ugly bitch clutching your $200" on the preceding page of this thread (which elicited my curt response to you), yet you deny slamming the Greeks, like all conservative nitwits have been doing for months now.

This thread and your response is the perfect illustration of your continually denying what you stood for moments/months/years earlier, because you won't assume the disasters that result from the regressive policies you advocate. Don't worry about it, I'll be around to remind you.