Camping in 11worth = Big $$$

Crillz

USA = $36 for a patch of dirt and a bathroom that looks like a diarrhea bomb went off in it after it was blessed by Satan himself. Meanwhile, The Tool is bugging you at 6am to see if you were the ones trying to drive their muffler-free Subaru Brat up the embankment until midnight. And the water supply will give you AIDS.

CAN = Free campsite by the river, all to yourself, with a sign that says "Please Try and Limit Your Stay to 36 Consecutive Days"

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

USA = $36 for a patch of dirt and a bathroom that looks like a diarrhea bomb went off in it after it was blessed by Satan himself. Meanwhile, The Tool is bugging you at 6am to see if you were the ones trying to drive their muffler-free Subaru Brat up the embankment until midnight. And the water supply will give you AIDS.

Actually, most places worth visiting in the US have good free camping if you look for it (Leavenworth too), and I'm pretty sure the only place I've ever gotten giardia was in the Squamish campground, when I never treat my water in the US. Just saying. We all like Canada too; of course I liked it a little more when the exchange rate was so good that no one knew the difference and you could lie and talk your into some pretty good deals.