mcnuggets

pink

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes pink, you can have a job. unfortunately you'll have to work for nothing, because we haven't seen a big fat paycheck from MickieDees yet. Actually they aren't paying us in money, we're just doing it so they'll bring back the McGriddle Cakes. I miss those things like the desert misses the rain!

I'm sorry for the McNugget ads. As many have probably figured out we have some google advertising to pay for our costs. Google searches the pages for keywords to target the ads, but for spray it doesn't work too well given the nature of the content. I manually blocked the mcd and walmart ads so you will likely get summers eve ads or something like that now.

There is a certain aesthetic we want to maintain here and at least in my mind I'd rather turn down the opportunity to make a couple extra bucks a month to ensure people here are happy then drive people away with unnecessary advertising. Since you are the ones contributing most of the content here it's in everyones best interest to keep that frame of mind (ours, yours, the person who might visit this site a year from now looking for info).