Glacier girl looking for ice friends

Glacier Girl

Looking for climbing partners for the 16th-17th and beyond.

Primary interest is to get more experience on water ice. I'm a beginner but strong and have gear. I live near Baker and within a couple of hours of Lilooet.

In exchange (or in addition) I can lead glacier travel up volcanoes and other types of peaks. Also available for skiing, rock climbing and any other types of adventure.

(Ideally, would love to find one female partner of equal strength and complementary interests for continued climbing partnership)

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

iam from canada but in hood river for work till the 16 of march staying at the best westren hood river and brought all my ice lead gear with me have weekends off and do some travel. would love to get out i have been madly looking for a partner for a week.. All i hjave got is the same old iam no but nothing eles.... all climbing forms are the same in that regard. let me know.... if you are in this area or near or a common place we could meet up...

iam from canada but in hood river for work till the 16 of march staying at the best westren hood river and brought all my ice lead gear with me have weekends off and do some travel. would love to get out i have been madly looking for a partner for a week.. All i hjave got is the same old iam no but nothing eles.... all climbing forms are the same in that regard. let me know.... if you are in this area or near or a common place we could meet up...

Typo much?

Typo much?

heeheehee - i type the same way after i've had a proper drink...