• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
skitty

stupid question of the day

The Needles SD rock! I thought it was pretty cool when a helicopter would fly through the valleys and I would be up on a wall looking down at it! On one occasion a helicopter came back and hovered off in the distance for some fat ass tourist to take pictures of us climbing. I thought that was cool. Slightly dodgy, but cool. I really wish I could have gotta a hold of the flicks the fat bastard took. That would rock! I could trade off with him the picture I took of him and the helicopter. smile.gif" border="0

[ 12-06-2001: Message edited by: epb ]

beats me man, it was a while ago. I'm not too good with names but it was pretty wicked though.

The thimble how many times has that been repeated, twice? LEarn how to fall off that thing!! ouch

thimble is only v4 but highball. i bet it gets done every week nowadays with 16 spotter dudes and their maxi pads all spewing beta at you.

what the hell, thimble was v4 done in the early 60's, fontainebleau had v7 in the late 50's...