KaskadskyjKozak Posted January 30, 2016 Share Posted January 30, 2016 uigeadail, for me (not so experienced) was like drinking a collection of disgusting things mixed with jet fuel. but after the bottle (you gotta stick with something so $), everything else tasted more pedestrian and i longed to drink goat urine mixed with moldy mushrooms out of a well worn shoe again. what about dat dewshine tho? http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/27/health/tennessee-teenagers-die-dewshine/ yep, many people hate Islays. unfortunately not enough hate them, because they are still fucking expensive. demand and supply and all that the dewshine story is terrible. Methanol poisoning has got to be one of the worst ways to die. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.