Overhanging leads at the PRG

YocumRidge

You could not get back your draws? The second had to go up the rope but could not take the draws? No fifi or no ascenders?

Wondering cause I am planning on doing that route this weekend and I am the "more experienced" one:)

Doubt that they will be there, but if they are I will get them back to you.

I was the second and no I could not get up the rope w/out fifi or ascenders. A pair of etriers was the only thing I had but I was not able to reclip them on my way up.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I just have more gear than I can carry so I'm not looking to booty someone's entire sport rack. Dude certainly didn't want to leave all his/her shit.

Anyhow, it was me up there but the rain wasn't so bad. Some guy just strolled across a slackline and was like hey what are yall doing here. I'm thinking, "me? wtf did you come from?" Wasn't sure how to escape the cave but the NW Passage rap ended up being the ticket.

Pics to come. And TR.

I guess I just have more gear than I can carry so I'm not looking to booty someone's entire sport rack. Dude certainly didn't want to leave all his/her shit.

Anyhow, it was me up there but the rain wasn't so bad. Some guy just strolled across a slackline and was like hey what are yall doing here. I'm thinking, "me? wtf did you come from?" Wasn't sure how to escape the cave but the NW Passage rap ended up being the ticket.

Pics to come. And TR.

nice!

but geoff, weren't we there before the first week of june, when she said she lost her stuff?