Gov't fuzzy math

billcoe

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

? I don't remember him promising to not prosecute marijuana farms. I remember something about not prosecuting medical marijuana patients or something. But I don't believe that's what this article is about. I read it, and while California is pretty liberal, I don't think the guys cultivating these farms were cancer patients.

? I don't remember him promising to not prosecute marijuana farms. I remember something about not prosecuting medical marijuana patients or something. But I don't believe that's what this article is about. I read it, and while California is pretty liberal, I don't think the guys cultivating these farms were cancer patients.

I hope they're selling the cultivated weed to medical marijuana patients, or at least giving it out for "free" as part of the new health care coverage.

In Operation SOS, more than 314,000 plants were uprooted in 70 gardens --

So the math is, 1 pound per plant, 314 000 pounds of outdoor crap, say you get 2000$ per P if your lucky, then you get 628 000 000

then they go and take it to street value so double it and you get your 1.25 billion

That's the funny part of pot busts. They weigh the entire plant and claim that was the "net" amount of dope.

Sorry guys, that's not really how MJ works. The plants can get huge, but only yield so much "weed".

You would not weigh an entire corn plant and claim that you has XXX in corn, but rather you would weigh the actual cobs, right?

Maybe the cops where standing too close to the "burn" pile when they where coming up with this figure.