Somebody call the WAAAAMBULANCE

rob

Low-flying 747 causes terror, evacuations in NYC

Linda Garcia-Rose, a social worker who counsels post-traumatic stress disorder patients in an office just three blocks from where the World Trade Center towers once stood, called the flight an "absolute travesty."

"There was no warning. It looked like the plane was about to come into us," she said. "I'm a therapist, and I actually had a panic attack."

Garcia-Rose, who works with nearly two dozen post-traumatic stress disorder patients ages 15 to 47, said she was inundated with phone calls from patients Monday morning.

"They're traumatized. They're asking 'How could this happen?' They're nervous. Their anxiety levels are high," she said.

Garcia-Rose is considering filing a class-action suit against the government for sanctioning the plane's unannounced flight. "I believe the government has done something really wrong," she said.

:lmao: what a bunch of pusses. I bet they're still crying about it.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

More evidence that the military is dumb.

What makes you think the military called that shot? Got a source? A reputable one, that is?

...The huge aircraft, which functions as Air Force One when the president is aboard, was taking part in a classified, government-sanctioned photo shoot, the Federal Aviation Administration said.

"Last week, I approved a mission over New York. I take responsibility for that decision," said Louis Caldera, director of the White House Military Office. emphasis is mine

WHMO is not the military, per se. It's the governmental office for representation thereof. So no, the military was not behind this stupid stunt, but the White House certainly was. Oh yes, magick is afoot... :rolleyes:

Oh yes, magik is afoot... :rolleyes:

Curious for sure....WTF is this all about?

"The huge aircraft, which functions as Air Force One when the president is aboard, was taking part in a classified, government-sanctioned photo shoot,"...........

"New York Police Deputy Commissioner Paul J. Browne said the department had been alerted to the flight by the federal agency "with directives to local authorities not to disclose information about it.""

Exactly, bill! Who comes up with this shit?

Scene: Conference room in an office high-rise, a dozen or so suits sitting around a large, rectangular, walnut table, mulling over options.

Suit #1: I've got it! Let's take Air Force 1 for a joy ride through New York. We'll follow the same path that the 9/11 hijackers took. It'll be an awesome photo op!

Suit #2: Hold on there, Bunky! That'll freak people out. We should shadow AF1 with a coupla F-16s. That way peeps will know it's not for realz. Besides, it's not AF1 unless the POTUS is on board.

Suit #3: Yeah, good point. And let's not tell anyone we're going to do this. Slap a gag order on the whole thing. OK, so we're agreed, then.

stupid, stupid, stupid... :rolleyes: