Vacation in Northern California.

Bug

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I knew YOU wouldn't give up your beer. :ass:

But I thought you might consider the possibility that looking at yourself very carefully might lead to some increased happiness.

The basic theory is, a happy person is a peaceful and caring person.

So f___ you if you don't get it.

:lmao:

The Scotch is out,i don't drink Hard Liquor,but a little beer or wine after work is fine by me!

As far as being happy,sad,bored,angry,pissed,stress,excited,or enlightened,i prefer happy but life is a bowl of cherries!

"Until the secret of how the human mind works is reveald,it tends to do what it has always done-like a pony who knows only one trick endlessly performing it. But modern psychological research is also revaling that it is possible to do truly new things with our memories,emotions,thoughts,and urges than what problem-solving minds normally do" Steven C, Hayes Ph.D.

Edited by pc313

The Scotch is out,i don't drink Hard Liquor,but a little beer or wine after work is fine by me!

As far as being happy,sad,bored,angry,pissed,stress,excited,or enlightened,i prefer happy but life is a bowl of cherries!

"Until the secret of how the human mind works is reveald,it tends to do what it has always done-like a pony who knows only one trick endlessly performing it. But modern psychological research is also revaling that it is possible to do truly new things with our memories,emotions,thoughts,and urges than what problem-solving minds normally do" Steven C, Hayes Ph.D.

Well, you are entitled to your opinion.

But "science" would do well to expand what it empirically investigates before declaring "the secret of how the human mind works is not yet "reveald"".

We are crafty to create all this technology but can we use it until we kill ourselves with it, how smart or wise were we really?

There is much to be learned about the human mind by studying ancient texts and studying with masters of their respective traditions.

But there is already a thread dedicated to that thesis and antithesis.

Well, you are entitled to your opinion.

But "science" would do well to expand what it empirically investigates before declaring "the secret of how the human mind works is not yet "reveald"".

We are crafty to create all this technology but can we use it until we kill ourselves with it, how smart or wise were we really?

There is much to be learned about the human mind by studying ancient texts and studying with masters of their respective traditions.

But there is already a thread dedicated to that thesis and antithesis.

The Quote was just to point out that are minds can do more then we use them for,and i'm very open minded to this belief,fore i've seen people control their heart beat,sit in ice cold water with out freezing,and have met people who were on the next level or mayby more,but i'm shure its has no end in levels!

I like to think that at times i've found my place in the sun,but its hard maintain it!