I feared this....

akhalteke

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess the term "commie" is just a generic for "anybody the right doesn't like."

When I first logged onto this site, one of the first things I ran into was FW calling somebody a "commie". I thought to myself: "What, was this guy frozen around 1956 and just re-thawed?"

Like his party, laughably out of touch.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

I think Communist is quite fitting actually... and yes I did study communism; in Russia and soviet-bloc countries. Every candidate tries to appear moderate to get elected. If this is moderate, I think we should all be scared.

BTW, I am not a republican; nor am I voting for Mr. McCain.

I think Communist is quite fitting actually... and yes I did study communism; in Russia and soviet-bloc countries. Every candidate tries to appear moderate to get elected. If this is moderate, I think we should all be scared.

You seem awfully young to have studied communism in Soviet block countries. I mean, that was damn near 20 years ago.

Yes. His desire to make the US classless, his trend toward communal ownership, to ensure that he follows his noble predecessors, he suggests that we should not have guns in our homes, ban handguns, ban almost all ammunition and many hunting weapons.

It seems like he is more trying to relive the not-so distant past than actually create the egalitarian utopia suggested by Marx, Lenin et al.

You seem awfully young to have studied communism in Soviet block countries. I mean, that was damn near 20 years ago.

Right smart-ass. Want to add a post for me? Piss off.

Yes. His desire to make the US classless, his trend toward communal ownership, to ensure that he follows his noble predecessors, he suggests that we should not have guns in our homes, ban handguns, ban almost all ammunition and many hunting weapons.

It seems like he is more trying to relive the not-so distant past than actually create the egalitarian utopia suggested by Marx, Lenin et al.

meanwhile the republican government is paying business financier to GM & Chrysler, bailing out banks and acquiring assets.

What I fear most is a nation full of compatriots as dumb as this poster. Thanks for the past 8 years fucko.

So, let me get this straight -- raising taxes on people who make over $250,000 makes him a soviet-bloc communist? I'm assuming this is what you mean by his "desire" to make the US classless. I've never actually heard him utter this desire, but apparently you have? I seem to remember him speaking a lot about helping out the middle-class, not eliminating the bourgeois. Taxing the rich is not quite the same as destroying the bourgeois, you know. Are you saying Obama wants the working class to rebel and take over society?

And how is he trending towards communal ownership? I must have missed that policy talking point. I'm not sure I remember him mentioning any plans on communizing (did I just make that word up?) the means of production in this country. Or, are you referring to the bailout of U.S. banks which he supported? Whether you agree with that or not, it's not quite the same as the economical control the soviets welded.

For you to say that Obama is on par with soviet-bloc communism insults your intelligence. Give me a break. :rolleyes:

meanwhile the republican government is paying business financier to GM & Chrysler, bailing out banks and acquiring assets.

Agreed. Both parties are cpletely impotent and useless; meddling with things that they have no grasp of.

Any system where everyone on my block doesn't own 2 cars and garage full of tools and crap they use once a year (maybe) is commie. If you can't afford to buy and maintain all that shit you never use, and buy a big ass house to store it in, which you then have to heat and paint and shit, then you're a commie pussy and you should just die.

Are you saying Obama wants the working class to rebel and take over society?

I certainly wondered this myself. It seems that his rhetoric is inciteful enough to drum up those sentiments. Granted, this is not a militaristic coup; this is more economic and political in nature, but not altogether dissimilar.

Ooooo. "Classless Society". That would be TERRIBLE!

It is when it is forced. Name one instance where a classless society worked and how that type of government could be implimented in the US. I will be awaiting your post.

Putting the rich in a higher tax bracket is 'forcing' a classless society? That's funny; I thought we've had a progressive income tax system since the day it was started, but hey; I didn't study communism in Soviet block countries either.

Why don't you try putting down your comic books and actually go to Obama's website so that you have a hope and a prayer of actually knowing what your tireless mouth is spewing on about...for once.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

name one instance of proposed policy of Obama's that would force a classless society. I will be awaiting your post.

One instance? Impossible. Progressive taxes are a good start. If there is no possibility of ascension, why work harder. In this way, a uni-class system in nearly inevitable; as much so as one started with a coup and enforced with guns.

name one instance of proposed policy of Obama's that would force a classless society. I will be awaiting your post.

One instance? Impossible. Progressive taxes are a good start. If there is no possibility of ascension, why work harder. In this way, a uni-class system in nearly inevitable; as much so as one started with a coup and enforced with guns.

OMFG, the timing of this moronic post couldn't have been better.

Um, we've ALWAYS had a proggressive federal income tax. Still waiting for that uni-class society to spring up....

Ooooo. "Classless Society". That would be TERRIBLE!

It is when it is forced. Name one instance where a classless society worked and how that type of government could be implimented in the US. I will be awaiting your post.

Putting the rich in a higher tax bracket is 'forcing' a classless society? That's funny; I thought we've had a progressive income tax system since the day it was started, but hey; I didn't study communism in Soviet block countries either.

Why don't you try putting down your comic books and actually go to Obama's website so that you have a hope and a prayer of actually knowing what your tireless mouth is spewing on about...for once.

Wow, you are really a narcissist. So, any pictures of the coffee table that you alledgedly hand blew yourself? Me and FW have been waiting patiently for you to get your camera "fixed."