Democratic National Convention

kevbone

Why is everyone (right wing) tying in working with having health coverage? Remember.....having health coverage is a civil liberty, a right....not a privilege. Not everyone who works chooses not to have health care. I worked two jobs for ten years….both part time, if I went full time at one of them (which was never offered)…..health care was not offered, and I would have been broke because both jobs paid like shit….but together I could pay my bills…… It’s not that easy to just “go get another job

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember.....having health coverage is a civil liberty, a right....not a privilege.

Wrong.

Do you feel that having health care is a privilege? If you do....that is typical of a right wing nut job kind of thinking.

Take care of the few and worthy....while leaving out the not as fortunate.

Do you feel that having health care is a privilege? If you do....that is typical of a right wing nut job kind of thinking.

Take care of the few and worthy....while leaving out the not as fortunate.

Take care of the needy through charities, which the right fund in higher percentage than you left-wing, entitlement-obsessed fucks.

Go smoke another bowl, and strive for nothing, if you want, but don't expect me to pay your way.

KKK: the guy's who's all about working hard to pay your own way...or getting payed to spray away, more accurately.

Hey KKK, how are you gettin' on with your new best buddy Moses!?

Go get a job yourself loser. Since you are "independently wealthy" you could donate all your salary to those poor folk you claim to care about - but in actuality don't. Hell, you could pay for Kevboner's insurance and Prole's to boot. :wave:

Take care of the needy

Define "needy"

if you want, but don't expect me to pay your way.

You will pay my way and I will pay your way.....with your kind if thinking...I can redirect my taxes away from Iraq....I dont want to pay for an occupation. Right!!!!!

You are soooooooooo selfish.......thinking about YOU and no one else.

KKK: the guy's who's all about working hard to pay your own way...or getting payed to spray away, more accurately.

Hey KKK, how are you gettin' on with your new best buddy Moses!?

Go get a job yourself loser. Since you are "independently wealthy" you could donate all your salary to those poor folk you claim to care about - but in actuality don't. Hell, you could pay for Kevboner's insurance and Prole's to boot. :wave:

Sorry that I'm a winner and you're a loser, buddy. That's just the way capitalism works sometimes.

Kev, despite what you may see around you, we live in a classless society; being "fortunate" has nothing to do with America. Everyone is socially compensated in direct proportion to how hard they work and/or how much value they bring to market. Those "less fortunate" you speak of are simply surplus population. They should only be kept alive to scare others into working.

Take care of the needy

Define "needy"

I choose charities whom I trust to make this determination and have a low overhead in terms of operational expenses.

Typical answer from you.....side step the question.

I think you are saying the homeless are needy....well bro.....once again I know people with jobs and no health care and if they fall and get hurt outside of work and take an ambulance ride, then get stuck with a $1000 bill they cannot afford....the have become "needy". What about them?

I know people with jobs and no health care and if they fall and get hurt outside of work...

I'm not surprised you know people who refuse to pay their own way, or who fall down while simply walking down the street. Maybe you should be charged for their medical care for passing them the pipe or bottle one too many times? :grlaf:

Tax-exempt government sanctioned and subsidized churches!

Sorry, dude. Many of us give to charities that are not faith based.

How much do you donate of your time and money, BTW? Nothing?

OH, Jaysus, here come's another one of KKK's Holier Than Thou sermons, whereby he tries to inflate the worth of his fuck off cube monkey existence to an empty theatre. If ever there is a time when KKK provides an example of all that is admirable in Man, it'll be time to press the reset button.

OH, Jaysus, here come's another one of KKK's Holier Than Thou sermons, whereby he tries to inflate the worth of his fuck off cube monkey existence to an empty theatre. If ever there is a time when KKK provides an example of all that is admirable in Man, it'll be time to press the reset button.

What was that, bitch tittie boy?

Go back to being your "successful" self, winner. :lmao:

KKK…..I don’t know the answer (neither do you)……but until we change the thinking of selfish jerks like yourself….nothing with change. I would like you to use this kind of thinking….say…in the military.

I would like you to think about what you say…….

You don’t want to help the guy who is injured on the battle field? If he can’t help himself (pay his own way) then he stays on the battle field and dies. All because you are a selfish prick. I see no difference with the working class in America.

KKK…..I don’t know the answer (neither do you)……but until we change the thinking of selfish jerks like yourself….nothing with change. I would like you to use this kind of thinking….say…in the military.

I would like you to think about what you say…….

You don’t want to help the guy who is injured on the battle field? If he can’t help himself (pay his own way) then he stays on the battle field and dies. All because you are a selfish prick. I see no difference with the working class in America.

Selfish prick = a bowl-smoking slacker who refuses to pull his own weight.