Liberal Guilt

minx

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

back to the topic, most true liberals have gone through intensive therapy to get in touch with their inner sociopath. once that occurs feelings of guilt just disappear.

my observation though; those on the extreme left can be pretty whiny :cry: (why I hate NPR on Sunday mornings). Those on the extreme right: angry sumbitches. :anger:

I'd love to sit here on my huge ass and type but I have a car to pack so I can spend the weekend climbing.

So let's just agree now that everything I've posted today is true and undeniable.

Thank you. Thank you. Yes you too. Thank you.

Cheers!

I'd love to sit here on my huge ass and type but I have a car to pack so I can spend the weekend climbing.

So let's just agree now that everything I've posted today is true and undeniable.

Thank you. Thank you. Yes you too. Thank you.

Cheers!

See if No. 13's mom will let him come with you. All these months on spray, and the "dude" has yet to get out once.

hmmm...i don't think you're gonna get any takers on that.

on one hand, go climbing...fun

on the other hand, be you? blech and frankly, probably a little embarrassing :wave:

i guess i'll get back to spreading bark. anyone one trade w/me?