another fiasco of bush'e foreign policy

glassgowkiss

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...and fyi i have 2 passports, so fuck off.

Oh Really? I realize that in practice there aren't any issues, but you did take an oath...

§ 1448. Oath of renunciation and allegiance

(a) Public ceremony

A person who has applied for naturalization shall, in order to be and before being admitted to citizenship, take in a public ceremony before the Attorney General or a court with jurisdiction under section 1421 (b) of this title an oath

(1) to support the Constitution of the United States;

(2) to renounce and abjure absolutely and entirely all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which the applicant was before a subject or citizen;

(3) to support and defend the Constitution and the laws of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic;

(4) to bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and

(5)

(A) to bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law, or

(B) to perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law, or...

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/8/1448.html

you are one dumb stupid fuck! one might think, that an officer of CIS might know a bit better current rules and regulations then you. since you are so handy with searches visit www.cis.gov and check for current regulations in that matter. one might even think that after going through an FBI background check, and interviews at CIS, and filing over 50 pages of applications, if my birthplace was an issue- it would have been mentioned by now? so here it is- i am legal citizen of this country. i pay the same taxes and obey the same laws. and if my birthplace is an issue- i would politely advise you just to fuck off. because in reality you are just another arrogant asshole pretending to be a good guy.