Last minute partner wanted

DPS

Looks like my plans for the weekend fell through. I am looking for a climbing partner for this Saturday (May 10) for alpine. I am thinking of either the North Buttress Couloir of Colchuck or NE Couloir on Dragontail. I would like to be at the trailhead by 6:00 am requiring a 4:00 AM departure from Issaquah. I can drive from Issaquah and bring the rope/ rack / apres climb beer. Newbies and hardmen are both welcome. I fall somewhere in between.

If interested please email bighurtbob@hotmail.com.

Thanks,

Dan

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like my plans for the weekend fell through. I am looking for a climbing partner for this Saturday (May 10) for alpine. I am thinking of either the North Buttress Couloir of Colchuck or NE Couloir on Dragontail. I would like to be at the trailhead by 6:00 am requiring a 4:00 AM departure from Issaquah. I can drive from Issaquah and bring the rope/ rack / apres climb beer. Newbies and hardmen are both welcome. I fall somewhere in between.

If interested please email bighurtbob@hotmail.com.

Thanks,

Dan

Damn - two routes that I pulled up short on and had to downclimb....if only it wasn't my wife's first Mother's day weekend.