Victoria's Secret Recipe

StevenSeagal

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy crap this is dumb. Their stuff didn't stop selling because the ads were too hot; it was because they started marketing to the 12-year old crowd that can't afford $40 bras. Who likes burnt orange with fluorescent green polka dots and "pink" stamped on the butt anyway?

Not that I'm irritated anything. To the other girly climber chicks out there: isn't it annoying when you finally find a brand that fits well, and then their styles go to crayola?

Now if I could only find a good brand of jeans. Of course once I did they'd probably cover them with sequins or something.

Thanks for the suggestion Minx. I have the long and lean thing going on, but with hips. Usually with women's jeans if they fit in the hips their too short, if they fit in the legs, they sag. I like how men's jeans do the WxL, and I found one women's brand that does that, so I'm trying out a pair of theirs now to see how they wear, if they shrink, etc. I guess we'll see!

my jeans fit so tight you can tell my religion

Somehow I doubt that's as hot as you think it is . . .

Pics?

Because this is spray there has to be some pics . . .

Edited by ams

I think everyone who posts in this thread should be required to post a self pic with sexual overtones.

Moderators? Can you start filtering please?

I am trying to find my pink G-string now.

Oh,..... damn.

I'm wearing it.

I wonder how long that's been there?