Sex

archenemy

Sex is the most phenomenal experience a human being gets to have. It is a high that is better than any drug and an emotion better than any thought. It cannot be over-rated. Hell, it can't even be compared to anything else.

i totally agree.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sex is the most phenomenal experience a human being gets to have.

To you maybe….I happen to think the result of the sex is the most incredible experience to have……watching my son being born.

birth is a uniquely singular event. you can be there all you want but you are not experiencing it. Birth is not a shared event between mother and father. only baby and mom know whats up. and although it was amazing to give birth, it was not becuase it was pleasurable. it was much like any other body function that has to happen. it was going to happen whether i wanted it to or not and i had very little say over the whole thing. it was totally primal. I screamed and my body did the rest with out me. I was just along for the ride.

rob, the shirt is only funny to those of us that aren't being led around by the nose ring.

For the brainless, horny, frat boys for which that is "business as usual," it's uproarious to the rest of us!

I need to either commit to one or both days this weekend, or turn in my penis pass back to the wife. The clock is running. GO!

???

jmace, you married? Ever been? There's a difference between being led around by the nose ring by an attractive and available woman in the hopes of getting laid, and exhibiting behaviors toward your betrothed largely predicated upon matrimonial expedience and familial serenity. The difference may be minute, but it exists nonetheless.

Put simply, I never cow-towed around my (now) wife when we were dating and/or engaged just to ensure that I got laid, but now I do things/have considerations for her that I never had before we got married. Sometimes, looking back, I wonder why she ever agreed to marry such a self-involved schmuck. Friends say I've grown since those days...

One difference might involve the use of the term "penis pass".

It's an oft-used coloquialism that many married folks use in conversation with "unencumbered" individuals to better explain the necessity of reaching a swift consensus on the use of said "pass."

The implication is clear that the person holding the "pass" did not get it by groveling unashamedly or agreeing to a certain length of indentured servitude.

rob, the shirt is only funny to those of us that aren't being led around by the nose ring.

For the brainless, horny, frat boys for which that is "business as usual," it's uproarious to the rest of us!

I need to either commit to one or both days this weekend, or turn in my penis pass back to the wife. The clock is running. GO!

???

jmace, you married? Ever been? There's a difference between being led around by the nose ring by an attractive and available woman in the hopes of getting laid, and exhibiting behaviors toward your betrothed largely predicated upon matrimonial expedience and familial serenity. The difference may be minute, but it exists nonetheless.

Put simply, I never cow-towed around my (now) wife when we were dating and/or engaged just to ensure that I got laid, but now I do things/have considerations for her that I never had before we got married. Sometimes, looking back, I wonder why she ever agreed to marry such a self-involved schmuck. Friends say I've grown since those days...

It's an oft-used coloquialism that many married folks use in conversation with "unencumbered" individuals to better explain the necessity of reaching a swift consensus on the use of said "pass."

The implication is clear that the person holding the "pass" did not get it by groveling unashamedly or agreeing to a certain length of indentured servitude.

i just don't get that. the whole concept of a penis pass... if i am with a man who doesn't want to be with me or can't work out compromises in an adult and amicable way, i would rather not be in a relationship.

???

i just don't get that. the whole concept of a penis pass... if i am with a man who doesn't want to be with me or can't work out compromises in an adult and amicable way, i would rather not be in a relationship.

Muffy, clearly you missed the intent of my post. There is no issue of "being with", "not being with", or inability to broker compromises with someone when the reference to the "pass" is trotted out. At least, that's not my understanding of the use of the term. It's a construct of our times, due to the many demands on our time in our personal lives, and an amusing way to indicate to others that you don't have to watch the kids this weekend or whatever. Nothing to do at all with wanting to be with your mate/SO or not.

I just tell the wife I'm leavin' for an unspecified period, and that I may or may not be drunk when I get back.

i don't think i would like being married to you. I don't think there is very much compromise there.

There's plenty of compromise. She could clear her shit out before I get back, for example.

Yikes! Harsh... :o

???

Muffy, clearly you missed the intent of my post. There is no issue of "being with", "not being with", or inability to broker compromises with someone when the reference to the "pass" is trotted out. At least, that's not my understanding of the use of the term. It's a construct of our times, due to the many demands on our time in our personal lives, and an amusing way to indicate to others that you don't have to watch the kids this weekend or whatever. Nothing to do at all with wanting to be with your mate/SO or not.

to me it sounds like someone saying you are pussy whipped. the thing about jokes like that is that they are not all joke. there is an element of truth to it or you wouldn't find it amusing or in common with your friends. how we say things does make a difference. we become what we talk about. thats why negative language is so dangerous.

OK, I had to quit hitting the "Quote" button because I was getting this huge, 3-D feeling of falling into a box...

There's no pussy-whipping involved here. Shit, most of the time I wish I was PW'ed. And yes, for every piece of humor uttered, there is a kernel of truth contained therein. But I have no negativity in mind when I get/spend my weekend "pass." It's just my way of saying that I'm free, and every guy/girl in the world knows that.