Sex

archenemy

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

spam, chicks like that are a huge turnoff.

you make it sound as if there are chicks that dont think like that...your are only fooing yourself if you continue to believe that

Edit: Maybe you can find an untainted one say from an island or super small town,but thats a big MAYBE

spam, chicks like that are a huge turnoff. Good thing for them there is an endless supply of brainless horny frat boys to chase them around.

I'll bet there a lot of chicks that think "like that."

But at least this one's got the "balls" to post her position on the matter right "up front." :)

Hmm, in my experience, most females are NOT narcissistic, but you seem to have had different experiences than I. YMMV.

rob, the shirt is only funny to those of us that aren't being led around by the nose ring.

For the brainless, horny, frat boys for which that is "business as usual," it's uproarious to the rest of us!

rob, the shirt is only funny to those of us that aren't being led around by the nose ring.

For the brainless, horny, frat boys for which that is "business as usual," it's uproarious to the rest of us!

I need to either commit to one or both days this weekend, or turn in my penis pass back to the wife. The clock is running. GO!

???

spam, chicks like that are a huge turnoff. Good thing for them there is an endless supply of brainless horny frat boys to chase them around.

I'll bet there a lot of chicks that think "like that."

But at least this one's got the "balls" to post her position on the matter right "up front." :)

Only a woman who felt otherwise powerless would even begin to think that anything resembling this statement would be true. And someone like that would be more worthy of pity than derision. It is as sad as a guy who thinks his money is what women are after rather than admitting he's just insecure that he has nothing else of value to offer. Very sad; and usually untrue.

I would hope she is not posting her position, but rather, showing that she has a sense of humor. Maybe I'm wrong on that, but I thought I'd throw another interpretation out there.