ski swop meets for children

sirwoofalot

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They are long past.

I have a great set of skiis, bindings, boots(sz4)if interested.

I have two sets of children stright skis, and one set of of Childres shaped skis, all have bindings. Two sets of children ski boots.

Three sets of boys ski clothing (three different sizes)

Next fall I need to watch out for the ski swop meets.

I am going to need to get a new set of skis, boots and bindings, and one complete set of girls ski wear and one complete set of boys ski wear.

I keep telling my children to stop growing, but their reply is always the same, Sorry, Pop, I can't find the grwoing machine.

I banned puberty from my house, but once again they did not listen to me.

Any suggestions on where to find reasonably priced, quality ski wear for a 5 yo. Growth spurt time. She's now a size 6 (last year a 4) and I need to get something in the next two weeks. Oh, yeah, it has to have pink on it to match her skis, her boots, her goggles and her helmet.

Anyone have experiences with one pieces? Do those work or not?

Any suggestions on where to find reasonably priced, quality ski wear for a 5 yo. Growth spurt time. She's now a size 6 (last year a 4) and I need to get something in the next two weeks. Oh, yeah, it has to have pink on it to match her skis, her boots, her goggles and her helmet.

Anyone have experiences with one pieces? Do those work or not?

One peice means warmth and no snow up the back but for a girl potty breaks are complicated.