WTH is up w/this winter?

minx

the weather sucks. every time we get fresh snow its in such epic amounts that avy danger gets ridiculous.

and there's not a whisper of dry rock on the horizon. i'm sick of snow. i only ski to pass time during this time of year and i'm not even doing much of that this year.

blech. i need to move

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the weather sucks. every time we get fresh snow its in such epic amounts that avy danger gets ridiculous.

and there's not a whisper of dry rock on the horizon. i'm sick of snow. i only ski to pass time during this time of year and i'm not even doing much of that this year.

blech. i need to move

now who has a stick up their butt?

fuck that. i'm tired of being cold. and that seems to have the same problem as skiing right now...too much snow

you should go out and climb with kevbone. you two can spoon when you get chilled 8D

that's just fucking disgusting. i'd rather ice climb with dru

too much snow

please, please do not pass on your bad attitude to the children.

look, i like the snow. it gets me through the winter duldrums but this year i haven't even enjoyed that. cripes. can't even get up to the lifts cuz the damn snow keep closing the roads let alone safely travel in the back country.

true, and i'm pretty sure he wouldn't try and hump my leg after a good whack to the head. then i could enjoy a nice sip of scotch w/o interacting w/kevbone

have you tried the abelour?

no, but which one? the one I saw highly regarded is the 15 year and I couldn't find it at a nearby store.

I picked up some Balvenie 12 yr, double wood instead. It's also a Speyside... and very good. :tup:

look, i like the snow. it gets me through the winter duldrums but this year i haven't even enjoyed that. cripes. can't even get up to the lifts cuz the damn snow keep closing

the roads let alone safely travel in the back country.

meh. I'm just pissed I'm going on vacation and all of the good snow is here.