FS: New 2008 Arcteryx Alpha SV ProShell Red Mens M

Delmarco

$499 or best offer!

New Vermillion Color for the Summer/Fall 2008 Pro-Shell Arcteryx Alpha SV. Not yet released in stores or online. Picked this baby up directly from the source over there in BC!

6fc1_1.JPG

16cb_1.JPG

283a_1.JPG

a5e5_1.JPG

Get your quality Canada-Made Arcteryx gear now before they pack up shop and move to China!

Edited by Delmarco

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got a new shell for 100 bucks. Will the ArcTeryx jacket keep me 5X drier?

You mean to tell me you got a Premiere Made In Canada GoreTex Proshell 3 layer Laminate with Harness Lock, 360 degree movement sleeves, laser cut welds, Dri Cuff-Lock, Water-Tight zippers, Helmet Adjust hood Jacket for $100!?

Or did you get one of those China made plastic bags instead and paid $99 too much for it?

Not to sound rude, but when I go into the outdoors I carry both respect and fear for nature and I do not get cheap with my life

when deciding what gear to buy.

The flipside of that; when buying needless crap like $2 a cup Starbucks Coffee, Big screen TVs, Gas Guzzling SUVs, Video Game Systems, iPods, DVDs, Armani Business Suits, and P Diddy Jewelry I totally refrain from that and it is then that I be as cheap as the next man!

Not to sound rude, but when I go into the outdoors I carry both respect and fear for nature and I do not get cheap with my life when deciding what gear to buy.

Not to sound rude, but do you have any TRs you want to post on this site of your hardman adventures or do you just use cascadeclimbers as your commercial website?

Sorry. Porter is correct. I didn't mean to sound like a brag or to be rude to anyone. My intentions of this thread specifically is to get rid of this item. You can find my posts and pictures of my "regular joe" versus nature adventures in the other section.

My apologies to all.

Not to sound rude, but when I go into the outdoors I carry both respect and fear for nature and I do not get cheap with my life when deciding what gear to buy.

Not to sound rude, but do you have any TRs you want to post on this site of your hardman adventures or do you just use cascadeclimbers as your commercial website?

Not to continue the post, but the answer to the above question is NO... 114 of 118 listed posts are Yard Sale or Gear Critic. But hey, who's counting?

Not to continue the post, but the answer to the above question is NO... 114 of 118 listed posts are Yard Sale or Gear Critic. But hey, who's counting?

Dude,

That is creepy that you actually did that. I didn't even know that sort of search could be done. What are you a cop?

Anyway...if no one is buying please don't post nonsense on my threads. PM me directly if you have problems or concerns with me selling my gear on the Yard Sale forum.