do monkeys pay for sex?

Gary_Yngve

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In '87, Huey released this, Fore, their most accomplished album. I think their undisputed masterpiece is "Hip to be Square", a song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the band itself.

And if you really want a chance to unscrew something other than ice screws, given that you're not familiar with them, feel free to PM me. I'd be happy to arrange an outing together so that you can show me your stunning physique.

Gee, another reminder that you ice climb. Wow! That's amazing. You are such a man. Everyone should respect you now. It must give your life meaning.

I'll stick to climbing with people I actually like. Thanks for the offer though. :wave:

And if you really want a chance to unscrew something other than ice screws, given that you're not familiar with them, feel free to PM me. I'd be happy to arrange an outing together so that you can show me your stunning physique.

Gee, another reminder that you ice climb. Wow! That's amazing. You are such a man. Everyone should respect you now. It must give your life meaning.

I'll stick to climbing with people I actually like. Thanks for the offer though. :wave:

just get a room you two :rolleyes:

KKK....if you didn't have kids or a job, you'd be looking for an identity as well.