HAPPY HOLLIDAYS

kevbone

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Right on. Kids are so much fun for us adults, However, i am very very happy that my kids are teens. Almost done with paying my kids way. Was going to say "almost done with the kid thing" but i have learned that they just dont go away, not that i would like for them to go away, Ahhhhhhh, not sure i said that right. Merry Christmas everyone, and enjoy your kids while they are little.

My girls just left for their mother's house. The girls were very happy and are now old enough to know that being together is what is most important. Building memories that become traditions is more important than the presents. Even with a split household, they focus on what is worth celebrating. And we think we are the leaders?

I got 12 pairs of tube socks, 2 T-shirts from Puerto Viarta, 2 dozen cookies, a scented candle (I was told my bedroom stinks), and a green polo shirt. Here on Lake Sammamish, I have just returned from a 3 mile run in Weyona park. The rain is mixed with sleet and the eagles are hanging in the cottonwood tree over the outlet in front of my livingroom window.

I am about to pack up and go over to the GF's house for shrimp and wine and a few more exchanges of gifts.

I am already full from a spinach and mushroom omlette with French Vanilla coffee and a croussant.

Life is good.

PS I already have four guitars but I share your excitement.