My New Commercial

The_Rooster

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rooster, I have a question. The other day at work someone said I type using "the chicken method: hunt and peck!" Are your feelings are hurt when humans use your kind as humor material? Or what about the time when The Penguin---a fellow bird!---had that scheme to smuggle diamonds in chickens and cackled “eggscellent!” Does the exploitation make you feel cheap and used?

Pink, that's a common misconception. Fact is, if they lose their sight, they crow all the time.

Also, it's a little known fact that, roosters lose their sight by the same cause as humans: ungoverned masturbation.

The facial expression of your avatar pic suggests that you take heed...

...or prepare for changing the strength, regularly, of your corrective opticals.

Now, you know why he was called, "Mr. Magoo".

Rooster, I have a question. The other day at work someone said I type using "the chicken method: hunt and peck!" Are your feelings are hurt when humans use your kind as humor material? Or what about the time when The Penguin---a fellow bird!---had that scheme to smuggle diamonds in chickens and cackled “eggscellent!” Does the exploitation make you feel cheap and used?

Well, just look at the responses in here and YOU tell ME how I should feel about it! :anger: :anger: :anger: Not a single compliment for my acting performance! Just more wisecracks about dinner and such. :tdown:

No respect, I tell you. :cry:

COCK A DOODLE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!