favorite shit beers

pink

It's Arrogant bastard Ale tonight, after a couple of 9 Pound Porters.

This is an aggressive beer. You probably won't like it. It is quite doubtful that you have the taste or sophistication to be able to appreciate an ale of this quality and depth. We would suggest that you stick to safer and more familiar territory --- maybe something with a multi-million dollar ad campaign aimed at convincing you it's made in a little brewery or one that implies that their tasteless fizzy yellow beer will give you more sex appeal. Perhaps you think multi-million dollar ad campaigns make a beer taste better. Perhaps you're mouthing the words as you read this.

...And I'm pretty good at typing when drunk.

:pagetop:

Yeah-ah

Edited by fenderfour

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Although sans cryptograhic messages under the cap, the Big Mouth did facilitate tolerance of an equally foul flavor by helping to make possible the sub-second quaff. So the choice between Lucky and Mickey depended upon priorities: Did the young guzzler want to test his lyrical prowess while under the influence, or did he just want get the job done, ASAP.

Btw, funnels and hoses are aid.

Well it use to be PBR, I always had a supply, especially during the summer. Now with an endless summer in Rwanda, I prefer Mutzig, Gran et iconge (big bottle and cold).

Rwanda_011.jpg

Also I want to say one thing, in regard to Hiene. Just because it is an import doesn't mean it ain't shit, it is just more expensive shit.