Lame lame lame

KaskadskyjKozak

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've noticed this, too, in recent times. I think it has more to do with "where's does the money come from" for the particular station. Stations that must appease mainstream advertisers tend to do the bleeping, while indie and college stations let 'er rip.

And I agree, I think it's pretty lame. I mean, WTF's virgin ears are they trying to protect, anyway?

Yesterday I was driving and "Money" was playing on the radio. The old familiar words came on:

Money, its a hit.

Dont give me that do goody good bull.

WTF??????? I've heard this song on the radio for 25+ years, and it's never been bleeped.

LAME. LAME. LAME.

it's not easy being pink

Edited by pink

I noticed this, to my dismay, yesterday when listening to Green Day's masturbation song. This new policy must just be coming online.

'fuckin' became f----in, etc. Fucked up little snippets of silence where the words used to be. Considering Green Day's lyrics, it cut out about a third of the song.

I'm mean, come fucking on, the song's about masturbation, for Christ's sake. What's the point here?

Edited by tvashtarkatena